Top Sydney Wildlife Encounters
2 Sydney Wildlife Encounters | All Sydney Tours
Join your choice of a morning or afternoon excursion to Manly to snorkel in the clear calm waters of Cabbage Tree Bay Aquatic Reserve. Just a short hop from Sydney, see some of Australia's diverse marine life on this guided snorkeling tour. Your expert guide leads your small group of beginning and experienced snorkelers into the water from the beach. With group numbers limited to 10 participants, enjoy customized attention from your guide. Also, take a short guided walk on the headlands for fantastic views of the Northern Beaches.
Venture off-the-beaten-track on this full-day Blue Mountains adventure from Sydney. Enjoy morning tea at Calmsley Hill Farm and admire indigenous animals such as koalas, kangaroos, emus, and wombats. Next, get a unique view of the Three Sisters from the little-known Eaglehawk Lookout; and enjoy spectacular views of Jamison Valley. Then, set out on a 2-hour self-guided hike from Evans Lookout to Govetts Leap, stopping to tuck into a picnic lunch (included) overlooking the dramatic canyon and waterfalls of the Grose Valley.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What tours in Sydney are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Sydney may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Manly Snorkel Trip and Nature Walk with Local Guide
- Blue Mountains Wildlife Full-Day Sights and Hiking from Sydney
Things to do near Sydney
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Newcastle
- Things to do in Hunter Valley
- Things to do in Port Stephens
- Things to do in Byron Bay
- Things to do in Brunswick Heads
- Things to do in Gold Coast
- Things to do in Melbourne
- Things to do in Choc
- Things to do in Brisbane
- Things to do in Mornington Peninsula
- Things to do in Phillip Island
- Things to do in Noosa & Sunshine Coast
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in Tasmania