Top Sydney Skydiving
Saved to wishlist!
1 result | All Sydney Tours
Experience the thrill of tandem skydiving with a professional instructor over North Wollongong Beach beach, located just south of Sydney. Safely attached to your skydiving instructor, jump at 14,000 feet (4,267 meters). Feel the adrenaline rush of a 60-second free fall at speeds of up to 120 mph (193 kph) before the parachute opens and you glide down to earth. This small-group experience limits the numbers to eight people, ensuring customized attention from your instructor. Round-trip transportation from Sydney CBD to the drop zone is included.
Taking safety measures
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Skydiving in Sydney are taking additional safety precautions?
What Skydiving in Sydney are good for avoiding crowds?
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Hunter Valley
- Things to do in Port Stephens
- Things to do in Byron Bay
- Things to do in Yarra Valley
- Things to do in Gold Coast
- Things to do in Melbourne
- Things to do in Brisbane
- Things to do in Ballarat
- Things to do in Noosa & Sunshine Coast
- Things to do in Great Ocean Road
- Things to do in Rainbow Beach
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in South Australia