Top Sydney Night Cruises
Saved to wishlist!
12 results | All Sydney Tours
Experience the magic of sailing Sydney Harbour during a twilight cruise aboard an exquisitely restored historic tall ship. Enjoy seeing the city at sunset and get photo ops of iconic sights like the Sydney Opera House and Sydney Harbour Bridge as they light up for the night. Snack on refreshments and dinner dishes and have the choice to include unlimited beer, wine, and soft drinks. The entertaining crew provides commentary on Australia's maritime history, making for an unforgettable sail on Sydney Harbour.
Enjoy an evening of fine dining and spectacular views on a dinner cruise that takes place on the waters of Sydney Harbour. Indulge your tastebuds with a meal that includes six superb courses accompanied by Penfolds gold selection of bin and vintage wines and a full open bar. Listen to live music from the lounge singer and pianist while soaking in iconic sights of Sydney such as the Sydney Harbour Bridge and Sydney Opera House. It’s a great way to celebrate a special occasion while in Sydney.
Planning the perfect way to ring in the new year can be stressful, so leave the planning to the experts. This New Year's Eve Sydney Harbour cruise promises a luxurious experience. You'll be served the finest food and Bollinger Champagne, top-class wines, and premium beers as you cruise and enjoy the harbor's famed fireworks display.
Our Sydney by Night Cruise is a one-hour Harbour Cruise showcasing our city in a very picturesque setting. This is an unique opportunity to Experience the city lights reflecting of the water at night. Take in the Sydney Opera House, Harbour Bridge and stunning cityscape at night while cuddling up under a blanket with a complimentary glass of Sparkling Wine in hand. Watch the Harbour city go to sleep at night from a very serene and romantic setting. To help you make your evening truly unforgettable our Skipper will happily stop for photographs at vantage points along the way. You will be cruising on board the MV BEL. MV BEL is 28 feet of pure sophistication. She is beautiful as she is unique, designed to embody the look and feel of a Venetian style motor cruiser. Built in Sydney, MV BEL presents guests the opportunity to step inside another world. We invite you to bring additional food on board should you wish to enjoy dinner aboard the cruise.
Get out into the Sydney Harbour and experience this picturesque city from the water, before you tour the world’s 3rd largest fish market. Board a luxury vessel to travel to your VIP behind-the-scenes tour, where you see auction floors, live tanks, and demonstrations. Cruise back to the harbor, enjoying the breeze, sipping sparkling wine, and partaking of gourmet Australian seafood.
Blast off from Circular Quay on a jet boat ride that provides a super-fun 30-minute adrenaline-fueled ride along with a new perspective on Sydney's most iconic waterside sights. Your expert captain slows down to give you a close up look at the Sydney Opera House, Sydney Harbour Bridge and other landmarks, then before zooming off again. Hang on as your jet boat executes 270-degree spins, power slides and other breathtaking maneuvers at high speed. Tours depart throughout the day, every hour.
The world’s most beautiful harbour deserves the very best cruise to experience it. Choose from two spectacular options, the Harbour Experience aboard our premier sightseeing fleet or, enhance your cruise with the Premium Harbour Experience to enjoy a house beverage of your choice and a Cheese & Charcuterie board to share, as you cruise by the majestic Sydney Opera House, Sydney Harbour Bridge, Fort Denison and other top sights on this 1.5 hour cruise. Listen to commentary straight from your smartphone, relax into your seat or choose to venture up to the upper open-air deck as you marvel at the beauty of Sydney Harbour.
Enjoy a deluxe sunset cruise on Sydney Harbour accompanied by a delicious three-course dinner. From the water, admire iconic sights such as Sydney Harbour Bridge, Sydney Opera House, Fort Denison, Luna Park and more. Snap photos as the sky shimmers at sunset and the city skyline lights up for the night as you cruise through Sydney in the evening.
Enjoy an afternoon sail on Sydney Harbour aboard a historic tall ship. Learn about Sydney’s maritime roots and your ship’s sailing history during a cruise that provides close views of iconic sights including Sydney Harbour Bridge, Sydney Opera House, and Fort Denison. Get great photo ops and soak up the spectacular scenery. You can even lend the crew a hand by steering the ship and hoisting the sails.
Take in panoramic views of top Sydney landmarks as you cruise through Sydney Harbour en route to Taronga Zoo. Your package includes round-trip cruise from Circular Quay to the zoo, and a ride on the Sky Safari Gondola, which whisks you uphill from the boat dock to the main entrance of Taronga Zoo. From the gondola, get an early peek at some of the zoo's inhabitants, such as giraffes, big apes, and native animals like kangaroos and koalas.
Experience Sydney Harbour in a unique way: during a 30-minute wild ride on 'Thunder', a jet boat capable of slides, twists, wave riding, and fishtails. Enjoy some sightseeing between tricks with views of Luna Park, Taronga Zoo, Sydney Opera House, Rose Bay and other famous Harbour landmarks.
Explore Sydney aboard a hop-on hop-off Sydney Harbour cruise that stops at top destinations including Circular Quay, Watsons Bay, Manly . Get a great vantage point for photo ops of icons such as the Sydney Opera House and Sydney Harbour Bridge. Simply jump on and off at as many stops as you like; when you're ready to move on to your next destination, just catch the next boat. Upgrade to include an entrance ticket to Taronga Zoo, another fantastic attraction located on the harbor shores.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Night Cruises in Sydney?
The best Night Cruises in Sydney according to Viator travelers are:
What Night Cruises in Sydney are 1 hour or less?
Night Cruises in Sydney that are 1 hour or less are:
What Night Cruises in Sydney are taking additional safety precautions?
These Sydney experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Night Cruises in Sydney are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Sydney may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Art & Culture
- Audio Guides
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Nature and Wildlife Tours
- On the Water
- Jet Boat Rentals
- Night Cruises
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- Day Cruises
- Sunset Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Classes & Workshops
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Kings Cross Tours & Tickets
- Vaucluse House Tours & Tickets
- Oxford Street Tours & Tickets
- BridgeClimb Sydney Tours & Tickets
- Newtown Tours & Tickets
- Coogee Beach Tours & Tickets
- Shark Island Tours & Tickets
- Garden Island Tours & Tickets
- Avalon Beach Tours & Tickets
- Double Bay Tours & Tickets
- Australian Museum Tours & Tickets
- Hyde Park Barracks Museum Tours & Tickets
- Sydney Observatory Tours & Tickets
- Pitt Street Mall Tours & Tickets
- Australian National Maritime Museum Tours & Tickets
- Garrison Church Tours & Tickets
- Madame Tussauds Sydney Tours & Tickets
- Sydney Central Business District Tours & Tickets
- Sydney Cricket Ground Tours & Tickets
- Featherdale Wildlife Park Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Hunter Valley
- Things to do in Port Stephens
- Things to do in Byron Bay
- Things to do in Yarra Valley
- Things to do in Gold Coast
- Things to do in Melbourne
- Things to do in Ballarat
- Things to do in Noosa & Sunshine Coast
- Things to do in Hervey Bay
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in Queensland
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets
Day Trips from Sydney
- Sydney to New South Wales
- Sydney to Manly Beach
- Sydney to Bondi Beach
- Sydney to Darling Harbour
- Sydney to Blue Mountains
- Sydney to Sydney Fish Market (SFM)
- Sydney to Watsons Bay
- Sydney to Palm Beach
- Sydney to Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park
- Sydney to Hunter Valley Gardens
- Sydney to Whale Beach
- Sydney to Southern Highlands
- Sydney to Jervis Bay
- Sydney to Newcastle
- Sydney to Hunter Valley