Top Sydney How to Get Around
439 results | All Sydney Tours
* A traveler said: "Loved the tour. I had never been to the Opera House before and this was a great introduction. The guide was informative and very personable. We will be back."
* A traveler said: "First time in Australia from the U.K., the trip to Taronga was great! Ferry on time, friendly staff & made us a memorable time. The time Taronga was far exceeded our expectations! Beautiful, clean, brilliant animals & staff, very friendly & helpful - didn’t want to leave!"
* A traveler said: "The crew were absolutely lovely. Very attentive and provided great service. The vessel was stunning, so luxurious feeling. Food was amazing, and great live music. I would definitely go on this dinner cruise again. The wine/drinks were a bit expensive but the overall experience was wonderful. Definitely recommend for a couple and/or a family!"
* A traveler said: "We went to Wild Life Zoo and Sea Life Aquarium with friends and our children. The kids loved it as they got to get up close and see the animals."
* A traveler said: "After the initial shock of being on a helicopter, the experience was unforgettable. Seeing Sydney from above was amazing"
* A traveler said: "Easy walking very informative talk, leant a lot more about the rocks & visited places not seen before. Excellent tour. Very good tour guide."
* A traveler said: "This was a wonderful tour. I highly recommend this to anyone who would like to see the Blue Mountains and does not want to drive. I know I would not seen as much on my own. The tour operators were wonderful."
* A traveler said: "Great tour, Trent does a great job keeping everyone engaged and involved. Perfect for solo travellers and small groups, and for those looking for a fun Saturday."
* A traveler said: "The scenery in the Blue Mountains, spectacular, great spot for taking photos. Great day out, thoroughly enjoyable"
* A traveler said: "The time at Katoomba between Scenicworld and the Blue Mountains Lookouts were something to remember for a long time, some of the best views ever."
* A traveler said: "Loved the actual ride... Had some problem getting in & out of boat... Good to have cover up supplied..."
* A traveler said: "The service was amazing, staff were friendly and easy to talk to as well as have a laugh with. The food tasted phenomenal best food i’ve had ever before so delicious and the view was absolutely incredible 10/10 experience"
* A traveler said: "we had a wonderful time. Mike was very informing & knowledgeable . We seen a lot of beaches & history that we would not have seen. WE would recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Everything was amazing but the best part was definitely the food and in particular the steak was perfect!"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic day Amazing area of the world Very knowledgeable and good guide Reccomend to anyone wanting to know more of the area"
* A traveler said: "The food was exquisite as was the view. We found the venue to be a little cold on one of the coldest nights of the year so we sat with our coats on. The service, while attentive, seemed to lack some of the pizzazz which should accompany such wonderful food but perhaps we are being unfair. My wife remarked that she likes being looked after by one person while the food was delivered by several different people."
* A traveler said: "This was one of the best tours we have ever done. Our guide, April, was fantastic. She was both knowledgeable and entertaining. Whoever said history was boring has never taken a tour with April. If you only do one guided tour while you are in Sydney, this has to be the one."
* A traveler said: "We went whale watching for our first time and not only was it the best experience ever for us. I have to say the crew on the boat were Friendly and kind and Then we all got sea sick and they were so caring and checking up on us. I highly recommend this tour to any one Thank you vicky"
* A traveler said: "This was an excellent trip. Sam, our guide, was extremely knowledgeable and enthusiastic both in the short walk before the dive and the dive itself. She even took photos of us underwater. A beautiful place, made even better by the tour!"
* A traveler said: "Lloyd was an excellent guide - punctual, informative and insufferably cheerful! We were blessed with a beautiful day, the Featherdale park was great and the Gondola & train trips wonderful. One of our best tours in Aus."
* A traveler said: "Loved the fact that I was outdoors while riding on the upstairs section of the bus. Especially important during Covid to have the fresh air in my face."
* A traveler said: "went on a high tea cruise with my husband and it was wonderful. The staff are professional and friendly. Food delicious and great atmosphere"
* A traveler said: "Excellent in every way - the service, the helicopter ride, the Eco-Tour - all was spectacular."
* A traveler said: "Tour guide Jed made trip to this magic place even more interesting than it would be if we went there by ourself. A little bit expensive compared to train and walking alone but worth it. Times on attractions should be a little longer."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Air Tours
- Bike Rentals
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- Classic Car Tours
- E-Bike Tours
- Helicopter Tours
- Limousine Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Motorcycle Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Public Transportation Tours
- Rail Tours
- Seaplane Tours
- Self-guided Tours & Rentals
- Sidecar Tours
- Specialty Plane Tours
- Speed Boats
- Trikke Tours
- Vespa Rentals
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Hunter Valley
- Things to do in Port Stephens
- Things to do in Byron Bay
- Things to do in Yarra Valley
- Things to do in Gold Coast
- Things to do in Melbourne
- Things to do in Brisbane
- Things to do in Ballarat
- Things to do in Noosa & Sunshine Coast
- Things to do in Hervey Bay
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in South Australia
Day Trips from Sydney
- Sydney to New South Wales
- Sydney to Manly Beach
- Sydney to Bondi Beach
- Sydney to Darling Harbour
- Sydney to Blue Mountains
- Sydney to Sydney Fish Market (SFM)
- Sydney to Watsons Bay
- Sydney to Palm Beach
- Sydney to Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park
- Sydney to Hunter Valley Gardens
- Sydney to Whale Beach
- Sydney to Southern Highlands
- Sydney to Jervis Bay
- Sydney to Newcastle
- Sydney to Hunter Valley