Things to Do in Sydney This Fall
Read MoreShow Less
Autumn in Sydney, from March through May, brings more comfortable, cooler temperatures—and fewer crowds—than the preceding summer months. The weather is still warm enough to explore the outdoors, cruise the harbor, and even hit the beaches, and the cultural calendar is busy. Here are a few ways to enjoy the best of Sydney in the fall.
- See the city’s top attractions aboard a hop-on hop-off harbor cruise.
- Scale the heights of the Sydney Harbour Bridge with Sydney BridgeClimb.
- Soar over Sydney Harbour before enjoying a waterside meal with a private helicopter tour.
- Wine and dine your way around Paddington on a food tour.
- Visit some of the region’s best wineries on a Hunter Valley wine-tasting tour.
- Celebrate Easter out on the water on a Sydney Harbour cruise with buffet lunch.
- See the best of Sydney and the nearby Blue Mountains on a 2-day combination tour.
- Soak up 360-degree views as you enjoy a buffet meal at Sydney Tower’s revolving restaurant.
- See Madama Butterfly or another epic performance at the UNESCO World Heritage–listed Sydney Opera House.
- Get memorable images of top landmarks lit up on a photography tour of Vivid Sydney, the city’s annual festival of light.
Sydney Tours & Activities (3)
Explore Sydney aboard a hop-on hop-off Sydney Harbour cruise that stops at top destinations including Circular Quay, Watsons Bay, Manly . Get a great vantage point for photo ops of icons such as the Sydney Opera House and Sydney Harbour Bridge. Simply jump on and off at as many stops as you like; when you're ready to move on to your next destination, just catch the next boat. Upgrade to include an entrance ticket to Taronga Zoo, another fantastic attraction located on the harbor shores.
Soak in 360-degree views as you dine on a delicious buffet lunch or dinner at Sydney Tower Restaurant's revolving restaurant. From your vantage point high above the streets of Sydney, the views change as the restaurant slowly revolves during your meal. Large picture windows frame iconic sights like the Sydney Opera House, Sydney Harbour Bridge, Darling Harbour, Circular Quay and, in the distance, the Blue Mountains. The buffet lunch or dinner includes a range of tasty dishes that is sure to please everyone in your party.
Wine and dine your way through Sydney's Paddington neighborhood on this food-focused, half-day private tour. Stroll through scores of sidewalk cafes representing cuisines from around the world, stopping to taste several different dishes at three restaurants paired with Australian wines. This tour allows you to truly integrate into the local culture of a vibrant Sydney neighborhood and learn about its history through guided commentary.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size