The Star Sydney
The Star Sydney Casino and Hotel on Darling Harbour is one of Sydney’s premier entertainment precincts. Hosting two gaming floors, seven restaurants and eight bars, the Star Casino is the second largest casino in Australia.
You’d be forgiven for calling The Star by another name. Formerly known as both Star City Casino and the Sydney Harbour Casino, it’s not uncommon for visitors to think the three are different places. The Star Casino features two gaming floors. The main gaming floor on level one is the one you’ll see if you’re visiting the Casino on a casual basis. The Sovereign Room is the VIP gaming floor, with heavily restricted access.
Aside from the gaming tables, the Star Casino also features a number of bars including a 24/7 sports bar, the Cherry cocktail bar, sexy Sokyo Lounge, and Rock Lily which often hosts live music. 5-7pm Monday – Friday is happy hour at casino and all of the bars mentioned offer $5 beer, wine and spirits. A wine room and aperitivy bar round out the Star’s collection. Restaurants offering a selection of fine and casual dining from a number of cuisines are dotted throughout the building to ensure you don’t leave hungry.
What's the best way to experience The Star Sydney?
- Sydney Combo: Hop-On Hop-Off Harbor Cruise and Hop-On Hop-Off City Bus Tour
- Sydney Shore Excursion: Big Bus Sydney and Bondi Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
Things to do near Sydney
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Newcastle
- Things to do in Hunter Valley
- Things to do in Port Stephens
- Things to do in Byron Bay
- Things to do in Brunswick Heads
- Things to do in Gold Coast
- Things to do in Melbourne
- Things to do in Choc
- Things to do in Brisbane
- Things to do in Mornington Peninsula
- Things to do in Phillip Island
- Things to do in Noosa & Sunshine Coast
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in Tasmania