With the iconic silhouette of Sydney Opera House and the dramatic arch of Sydney Harbour Bridge etched against a backdrop of glittering ocean and soaring skyscrapers, Sydney Harbour is Australia’s quintessential postcard image. The harbor, the natural heart of Sydney, features more than 150 miles (240 kilometers) lined with golden beaches, lush gardens, and vibrant neighborhoods.
Sydney Harbour Tours and Activities
What are Sydney Harbour hours of operation?
Should I book Sydney Harbour tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Sydney Harbour 2021?
What's the best way to experience Sydney Harbour?
- Sydney Harbour Luxury Sailing Trip including Lunch
- Blue Mountains Tour from Sydney with an Aboriginal Experience
- Sydney Harbour Jet Boat Thrill Ride: 30 Minutes
- 30-Minute Sydney Harbour Jet Boat Ride: Thunder Twist
Things to do near Sydney
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Hunter Valley
- Things to do in Port Stephens
- Things to do in Byron Bay
- Things to do in Yarra Valley
- Things to do in Gold Coast
- Things to do in Melbourne
- Things to do in Brisbane
- Things to do in Mornington Peninsula
- Things to do in Phillip Island
- Things to do in Ballarat
- Things to do in Noosa & Sunshine Coast
- Things to do in Great Ocean Road
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in Tasmania