BridgeClimb Sydney Tours
Read MoreShow Less
Among the city’s most recognizable landmarks, the Sydney Harbour Bridge links the North Shore with the central business district. For a serious adrenaline rush with fantastic views, don a harness and head out on a guided bridge climb.
While every BridgeClimb Sydney excursion includes safety equipment and a guide, packages vary. The shortest climb is a 1.5-hour trip that goes halfway to the summit; the longest is a round-trip journey to the apex that takes around 3.5 hours. It’s a good idea to book this popular attraction in advance, as space is limited and busy times fill up quickly.
Things to Know Before You Go
- Climbers must be at least 8 years old.
- Some visitors, including anyone 75 years and older, must provide a doctor’s certificate of fitness before climbing.
- Wear closed-toe shoes. Rain gear is provided.
How to Get There
BridgeClimb Sydney is located in The Rocks, at 3 Cumberland Street, on the southern end of the Sydney Harbour Bridge. Take a ferry, bus, light-rail, or train to Circular Quay, then walk about 10 minutes to the starting point. If you’re driving, you’ll find parking lots nearby on Harrington, George, and Argyle streets.
When to Get There
Climbs take place throughout the day, with varied times offering completely different experiences. A daytime departure means bright light and buzzing traffic below; twilight departures are timed for sunset colors on Sydney Harbour. Nighttime climbers see the Sydney skyline light up. Or, greet the sun on a dawn climb.
Things to Do Near BridgeClimb Sydney
Some of the city’s top attractions are within easy walking distance of the Sydney Harbour Bridge. Check out the meteorological station with an on-site science museum at the Sydney Observatory, or see historic workers’ cottages at Susannah Place. Also, the Museum of Contemporary Art is just blocks away.
0 Tours and Activities to Experience BridgeClimb Sydney
No results found!
Things to do near Sydney
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Newcastle
- Things to do in Hunter Valley
- Things to do in Port Stephens
- Things to do in Byron Bay
- Things to do in Brunswick Heads
- Things to do in Gold Coast
- Things to do in Melbourne
- Things to do in Choc
- Things to do in Brisbane
- Things to do in Mornington Peninsula
- Things to do in Phillip Island
- Things to do in Noosa & Sunshine Coast
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in Tasmania