Hunter Valley Gardens
Situated in the gorgeous Hunter Valley wine region of NSW, the Hunter Valley Gardens boast more than 60 acres of displays designed to showcase various vibrant colors and fragrances. There are 10 feature gardens, each individually planned and planted to create a stunning view and experience for visitors. The garden names lend themselves to the imagination: Sunken Garden, Storybook Garden, Rose Garden, Oriental Garden, The Lakes Walk, Italian Grotto, The Indian Mosaic, and the Formal, Chinese and Border gardens.
Each is superbly landscaped to represent its chosen theme, with water features and other attractions included to present the most immersive experience. Hunter Valley Gardens is such a large site that the area includes its own village, complete with shops, restaurants and cafes full of local delicacies. Aside from the lush greens, Aqua Golf, the Hunter Valley Train and more than five miles of walking tracks within the gardens keep even the fussiest visitors entertained.
Ways to experience Hunter Valley Gardens
Browse. Filter. Book
What are Hunter Valley Gardens hours of operation?
What's the best way to experience Hunter Valley Gardens?
- Hunter Valley Wine Tour from Sydney with Lunch and 3 Cellar Door Tastings
- Private Day Trip to Hunter Valley from Sydney with Pickup
- Private Hunter Valley Wine-Tasting Day Tour from Sydney
- The Complete Hunter Valley Wine Tour of Pokolbin, Mt View, Lovedale and Rothbury
Things to do near Sydney
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Newcastle
- Things to do in Hunter Valley
- Things to do in Port Stephens
- Things to do in Byron Bay
- Things to do in Brunswick Heads
- Things to do in Gold Coast
- Things to do in Melbourne
- Things to do in Choc
- Things to do in Brisbane
- Things to do in Mornington Peninsula
- Things to do in Phillip Island
- Things to do in Noosa & Sunshine Coast
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in Tasmania