With its iconic skyline, world-famous landmarks, and picturesque waterfront, Sydney is photogenic from all angles. Whether you want to see it from the skies, the tallest building, or from the water, here's where to find the best views in Sydney.
Daily; ferries do not operate Christmas Day
Fort Denison Island, Sydney, New South Wales
Fort Denison Island is about one kilometer from the Opera House. Matilda and Captain Cook ferries head to Fort Denison daily and depart from Circular Quay at wharf six. Tickets cost less than $20 and include the park entry fee and admission to the museum, but travelers must pay extra for tours and admission to the tower.
All the staff were...
All the staff were friendly and professional. Adam, our driver, created a fantastic, up beat, positive vibe the whole time, from meeting him, to exiting at the end of our ride. He was also very professional and vigilant of our safety. I couldn’t recommend him more highly. My only criticism would be that a clear warning of how saturated we would get and that a complete spare set of clothes ( including underwear) would be required. Other than that, Jack, his mate and I had a ball, thanks.
Jack_S, Dec 2021
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Hunter Valley
- Things to do in Port Stephens
- Things to do in Byron Bay
- Things to do in Yarra Valley
- Things to do in Gold Coast
- Things to do in Melbourne
- Things to do in Ballarat
- Things to do in Noosa & Sunshine Coast
- Things to do in Hervey Bay
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in Queensland