Cockle Bay Wharf Tours
Read MoreShow Less
Hungry travelers looking to experience Sydney’s impressive shorefront need look no further than Cockle Bay Wharf. This culinary destination offers visitors easy access to plenty of restaurants with a wide-range of options, from fresh seafood and Italian fare to traditional Australian cuisine. And while there’s plenty to sink your teeth into during the mealtime hours, it’s the late-night scene that draws spirited travelers to the shores of this famous bay. Nightclubs, cocktail bars and speakeasies offer visitors the chance to dance the night away while sipping strong drinks and listening to contemporary tunes in one of Sydney’s most iconic destinations.
Cockle Bay Wharf is easily accessible via public transportation. Visitors can take the Bus to the QVB and walk down Market Street to Darling Harbour or take the train to Town Hall Station and walk down Druitt Street. The Light Rail Pyrmont Bay stop is near to the wharf and the Sydney Ferry also offers a stop at Circular Quay.
Address: 201 Sussex Street, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
0 Tours and Activities to Experience Cockle Bay Wharf
No results found!
Things to do near Sydney
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Newcastle
- Things to do in Hunter Valley
- Things to do in Port Stephens
- Things to do in Byron Bay
- Things to do in Brunswick Heads
- Things to do in Gold Coast
- Things to do in Melbourne
- Things to do in Choc
- Things to do in Brisbane
- Things to do in Mornington Peninsula
- Things to do in Phillip Island
- Things to do in Noosa & Sunshine Coast
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in Tasmania