Perched on the edge of Sydney Harbour and backed by the sleek skyscrapers of the city’s central business district, Circular Quay is the scenic gateway to Manly Beach, Taronga Zoo, and Watson’s Bay. From this transportation hub—from which ferries depart every few minutes—you can enjoy unobstructed views of the iconic Sydney Harbour Bridge.
Tours and tickets to Experience Circular Quay
Should I book Circular Quay tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Circular Quay 2021?
What's the best way to experience Circular Quay?
- Vivid 90-Minute Sydney Harbour Catamaran Cruise with BYO Drinks
- Private Sunset Helicopter Flight Over Sydney & Beaches for 2 or 3 - 30 Minutes
- Sydney City Highlights Small Group Electric Bike Guided Tour
- Withlocals 90 Minutes Kickstart: Safe & Private Sydney Tour with a Local expert
Things to do near Sydney
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Hunter Valley
- Things to do in Port Stephens
- Things to do in Byron Bay
- Things to do in Yarra Valley
- Things to do in Gold Coast
- Things to do in Melbourne
- Things to do in Brisbane
- Things to do in Mornington Peninsula
- Things to do in Phillip Island
- Things to do in Ballarat
- Things to do in Noosa & Sunshine Coast
- Things to do in Great Ocean Road
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in Tasmania