Botany Bay Tours
Botany Bay is a central port of Sydney, significant both in historic and modern times. In 1770, it was the landing spot of Captain James Cook when he first stepped onto Australia after having explored New Zealand extensively. The bay was named for the botanical species found by a naturalist on board his ship. French explorers turned up in 1788, days after the First Fleet had arrived in Australia. The heritage-listed spot is now home to a monument marking the meeting of European and Aboriginal cultures here.
Address: Botany Bay, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Hours: 7 am to 7:30 pm daily
0 Tours and Activities to Experience Botany Bay
No results found!
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are Botany Bay hours of operation?
Botany Bay hours of operation: 7 am to 7:30 pm daily. Buy tickets in advance on Viator. If you book with Viator, you can cancel at least 24 hours before the start date of your tour for a full refund.
Things to do near Sydney
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Newcastle
- Things to do in Hunter Valley
- Things to do in Port Stephens
- Things to do in Byron Bay
- Things to do in Brunswick Heads
- Things to do in Gold Coast
- Things to do in Melbourne
- Things to do in Choc
- Things to do in Brisbane
- Things to do in Mornington Peninsula
- Things to do in Phillip Island
- Things to do in Noosa & Sunshine Coast
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in Tasmania