Top Swiss Alps Tickets & Passes
14 results | All Swiss Alps Tours
* A traveler said: "Best of Switzerland guide Konrad was wonderful, spoke several languages, was driver and tour guide . Gave great background of the area we visited and just an all around great experience of Jungfraujoch!!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing views! You have to really want to see this as it is not easy to access. Includes a drive or train ride, a bus ride, and 4 gondola rides in order to reach the top. Well worth it! Recommend an early start to beat the tour buses. We went straight to Schilthorn first, then took our time at each stop on our return, Birg, Murren. Schilthorn-Bond world and skyline view was amazing. Birg-"Thrill Walk" is an understatement. Murren-car free alpine ski village. Caution if claustrophobic, acrophobic, or elderly as the gondolas may be crowded with tourists and skiers."
* A traveler said: "Marki my pilot made my first paragliding experience most memorable for me. I had some fears being the first timer. He continuously kept me engaged and instilled confidence by letting even letting me pilot it for a while. The scenic beauty of interlaken is unmatchable when you see while gliding over the town."
* A traveler said: "Really good experience and was made to feel very comfortable as I was nervous. The only thing that was my own fault was that I felt a bit air sick and should of taken a sickness pill beforehand."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely incredible experience! There are no words to explain what an amazing memory this is to me now. I cannot recommend doing this enough."
* A traveler said: "What a GREAT experience!!! A beautiful ride with a terrific guide!! So much fun with a great picnic, a stop for coffee and snacks and the waterfalls were magnificent. Best of our vacation and so glad we got to Interlaken."
* A traveler said: "With the printed brochure and the swiss pass we obtained the tickets to go to the Jungfraujoch. After thrre trains you arrive to the final station where you can enjoy the views of the glaciar, go out into the snow where some activity previous payment are available or go up to the observatory."
* A traveler said: "This was a fantastic experience! Ian our guide was friendly and very knowledgeable. He photographed the entire trip for us and ensured we all had a wonderful experience. Would love to work with them again!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Zermatt-Matterhorn Ski Paradise
- St. Beatus Caves (St. Beatus-Höhlen)
- Zermatt Mountain Railways (Zermatt Bergbahen)
- Ecomuseum Simplon
- Furka Pass
- Aletsch Glacier
- First Cliff Walk
- Engadine Valley
- Grimsel Pass
- Swiss National Park (Parc Naziunal Svizzer)
- Wengen-Männlichen Aerial Cableway
- Grindelwald First
- Gornergrat Railway (Gornergrat Bahn)
- Schynige Platte
- Adventure Park Interlaken (Seilpark Interlaken)
- Glacier Canyon
- Segantini Museum
- Ballenberg, Swiss Open-Air Museum
- Glacier Express
- Things to do in Davos
- Things to do in Central Switzerland
- Things to do in Lombardy
- Things to do in Lake Geneva
- Things to do in Lucerne
- Things to do in Lake Como
- Things to do in Zurich
- Things to do in Ferno
- Things to do in Montreux
- Things to do in Alsace
- Things to do in Rhône-Alpes
- Things to do in Piedmont & Liguria
- Things to do in Veneto
- Things to do in Burgundy
- Things to do in Emilia-Romagna