Top Streymoy Tickets & Passes
Saved to wishlist!
1 result | All Streymoy Tours
Sort by: Featured
Enjoy the fantastic surroundings on this guided private tour. After being picked up right at your preferred address, the journey goes to the West, to the tranquil island of Vágar The trip to Vágar is a must do when visiting the Faroe Islands with beautiful, high mountains and big fjords and valleys. On this private tour you will visit all the great sights the island has to offer, so you can just sit down and let the locals organize the day for you. Arriving in Gásadalur, you will see the famous waterfall that falls straight to the sea. Typically you can see puffins, gannets and fulmars flying around in these beautiful landscapes. A great day to enjoy and let the driver take care of everything. You will be dropped of in good time before the ships leaves the harbor.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Tickets & Passes in Streymoy are taking additional safety precautions?
These Streymoy experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
- Things to do in Oslo
- Things to do in Stavanger
- Things to do in Stockholm
- Things to do in Copenhagen
- Things to do in Inverness
- Things to do in Edinburgh
- Things to do in Stirling
- Things to do in Rostock
- Things to do in Newcastle-upon-Tyne
- Things to do in Glasgow
- Things to do in Middlesbrough
- Things to do in Leeuwarden
- Things to do in Western Norway
- Things to do in The Scottish Highlands
- Things to do in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern