Top Stockholm Tickets & Passes
19 results | All Stockholm Tours
* A traveler said: "This sightseeing tour was great! It brought us to all of the stops we wanted to see. We toured the whole city first, then hopped off to the sights we wanted to visit. If you have limited time to visit, this tour will give you a bird's eye view of Stockholm."
* A traveler said: "Very enjoyable and informative for both myself and my teenager. Perfect length and depth of information/ entertainment."
* A traveler said: "Great way to get a lot of Stockholm info in a short time. Was a wonderful jumping off point to see what we were interested in."
* A traveler said: "guide Soma was excellent, although she was not feeling well, she still complete the whole trip with super excellence service. the trip was fun, food was yummy and she was very knowledgeable."
* A traveler said: "We toured Gamla Stan and Vasa with Katrine on Aug 21 and enjoyed the entire day. Tour was easy to find and easy to follow with our mixed age group. Katrine provided history and answered our questions (on our first day in Stockholm) with kindness and attention. It rained but we had a lovely time :) Tack så mycket!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was the best tour I have ever taken. The guides were professional, knowledgeable and personal. I was thrilled that they even tailored their tour to someone who was not as agile and young as most travelers. I feel like we made good friends and would recommend this tour to everyone."
* A traveler said: "Informative excursion to some Viking historic sites. Our guide was an archaeologist who specialized in that period. Well done. Highly recommended. Certainly a must for all of those who know little about Vikings and their impressive history and accomplishments."
* A traveler said: "Convenient and cheap way for me to get to my hotel in the city centre. The bus was spacious and the driver was helpful"
* A traveler said: "Very entertaining & informative day at Birka. Our guide (Elm) was hillarious & honest. A bit disappointed to know that Bjorn Ironside was not burried here but learned so much more about the viking lives & Birka's true facts !!!"
* A traveler said: "On time friendly and helpful driver not ways. Plenty of room in vehicle for 4 adults and cases. We would use again."
Frequently Asked Questions
- ABBA The Museum
- Junibacken Children’s Museum
- Museum of Medieval Stockholm (Medeltidsmuseet)
- Riddarholm Church (Riddarholmskyrkan)
- Stockholm Concert Hall (Konserthuset)
- Royal Swedish Opera (Kungliga Operan)
- Stockholm National Museum
- Stockholm City Hall (Stadshuset)
- Drottningholm Palace (Drottningholms Slott)
- Nordic Museum (Nordiska Museet)
- Kungsträdgarden (Kungsan)
- Skansen Museum
- Stockholm Cruise Ports
- Nobel Prize Museum
- Stockholm Parliament House (Riksdagshuset)
- Waldemarsudde Museum
- Vasa Museum (Vasamuseet)
- Things to do in Tallinn
- Things to do in Helsinki
- Things to do in Oslo
- Things to do in Riga
- Things to do in Copenhagen
- Things to do in Kaliningrad
- Things to do in Gdansk
- Things to do in Vilnius
- Things to do in Rostock
- Things to do in St Petersburg
- Things to do in Stavanger
- Things to do in Poznan
- Things to do in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
- Things to do in Western Norway
- Things to do in Northern Germany