Top Stockholm Safaris
Saved to wishlist!
Nature and Wildlife
2 results | All Stockholm Tours
Explore Sweden's forests and view the native wildlife on this 4-hour sunset safari. Departing from Stockholm with a local guide, travel by comfortable minivan from the city out into the more rural landscapes surrounding the Swedish capital. Delve into the dense forest to track wild boar, hares, deer and elk. Take a short forest hike and pause to check out some ancient Viking runes. Embarking on the safari at sunset ups the chances of coming upon these creatures, who are most active during the beginning and end of the day.
Taking safety measures
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
You are in Stockholm for a long weekend and would like to get a larger experience of what Sweden has to offer. You know that we have majestic animals in our wilderness and you would like to get the chance to see these creatures in real life. Well we got it all ready for you. We propose you this great safari that will give you the chance to spot many different animals iconic to Swedish wild nature. What about coming back home with experience of Swedish culture in Stockholm city but also having seen the wildlife in its natural habitat. In the evening when the forest is starting to get mystical, comes the time for us to go out there. Indeed the wildlife is very often coming out from dusk to dawn. That’s when we bring you in nature to observe the wild life.
Taking safety measures
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Safaris in Stockholm are taking additional safety precautions?
What Safaris in Stockholm are good for avoiding crowds?
- Junibacken Children’s Museum
- Stockholm City Hall (Stadshuset)
- Stockholm Cruise Ports
- Kungsträdgarden (Kungsan)
- Royal Swedish Opera (Kungliga Operan)
- ABBA The Museum
- Stockholm National Museum
- Skansen Museum
- Riddarholm Church (Riddarholmskyrkan)
- Stockholm Parliament House (Riksdagshuset)
- Stockholm Concert Hall (Konserthuset)
- Museum of Medieval Stockholm (Medeltidsmuseet)
- Drottningholm Palace (Drottningholms Slott)
- Vasa Museum (Vasamuseet)
- Waldemarsudde Museum
- Things to do in Tallinn
- Things to do in Helsinki
- Things to do in Oslo
- Things to do in Riga
- Things to do in Copenhagen
- Things to do in Kaliningrad
- Things to do in Gdansk
- Things to do in Streymoy
- Things to do in Vilnius
- Things to do in Rostock
- Things to do in St Petersburg
- Things to do in Stavanger
- Things to do in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
- Things to do in Western Norway
- Things to do in Northern Germany