Top Stockholm Luxury Car Tours
33 results | All Stockholm Tours
* A traveler said: "Great way to get a lot of Stockholm info in a short time. Was a wonderful jumping off point to see what we were interested in."
* A traveler said: "I liked the history and details given on the audio. Very beautiful sights. Clean and safe experience."
* A traveler said: "guide Soma was excellent, although she was not feeling well, she still complete the whole trip with super excellence service. the trip was fun, food was yummy and she was very knowledgeable."
* A traveler said: "Great history, city, and food experience. Would do again. The guide was friendly and knowledge. It was a challenge to eat some of the foods but a good way to force yourself to try new things."
* A traveler said: "This was a great way to see Stockholm and get a lay of the land. I would highly recommend to anyone planning a visit."
* A traveler said: "Informative excursion to some Viking historic sites. Our guide was an archaeologist who specialized in that period. Well done. Highly recommended. Certainly a must for all of those who know little about Vikings and their impressive history and accomplishments."
* A traveler said: "This tour was the best tour I have ever taken. The guides were professional, knowledgeable and personal. I was thrilled that they even tailored their tour to someone who was not as agile and young as most travelers. I feel like we made good friends and would recommend this tour to everyone."
* A traveler said: "Very enjoyable and informative for both myself and my teenager. Perfect length and depth of information/ entertainment."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour (even in the rain!). Our tour guide was very knowledgeable and super friendly. Would def recommend :)"
* A traveler said: "This sightseeing tour was great! It brought us to all of the stops we wanted to see. We toured the whole city first, then hopped off to the sights we wanted to visit. If you have limited time to visit, this tour will give you a bird's eye view of Stockholm."
* A traveler said: "Catarina is an amazing and engaging story teller. We were captivated the entire time. The tour was flexible and she answered all of our questions regarding Stockholm. The driver was just as kind as she was. One of the best city tours i ever had."
* A traveler said: "This was a wonderful tour. Skokloster Castle is an architectural gem set in the beautiful Swedish countryside and Sigtuna was a charming little town. It was especially great to be able to tour Skokloster, which can be difficult to get to without a car. Our guide was wonderful and very knowledgeable both about the destination and Sweden in general. I would recommend this tour for anyone interested in art and architecture or just looking for a lovely day in the countryside."
* A traveler said: "You should surely consider this guided tour led by Magnus, he's well informed about the details of the palace and guides you really well. He takes the time to explain the stories and past legends about the place! He's an excellent photographer and was kind enough to take our pictures at all the pretty sights around the palace. He also shares insights about Stockholm city while driving through to the palace, this tour is highly recommended for families wanting to see the palace with an insightful guide! - Murali Rajendran"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- Classic Car Tours
- Limousine Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Self-guided Tours & Rentals
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Things to do in Tallinn
- Things to do in Helsinki
- Things to do in Oslo
- Things to do in Riga
- Things to do in Copenhagen
- Things to do in Kaliningrad
- Things to do in Gdansk
- Things to do in Streymoy
- Things to do in Vilnius
- Things to do in Rostock
- Things to do in St Petersburg
- Things to do in Stavanger
- Things to do in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
- Things to do in Western Norway
- Things to do in Northern Germany