Top St Petersburg Kid-Friendly
19 results | All St Petersburg Tours
* A traveler said: "We met Victoria, our charming Russian host, at the completion of another tour (also with Ludmila Tours). We had already explained that we did not really want to go shopping and had seen plenty of palaces and cathedrals. What we wanted was to experience and explore some of the 'behind the scenes' St Petersburg. We were not able to do this on our own because we had not obtained Russian visas for our one and a half day stay. Victoria was wonderful. Her English was very easy to understand and she spoke at length about life in Russia in general and St Petersburg in particular. She took us to a great little coffee house and then we just wandered through backstreets, ventured into large courtyards hidden from view by large gates and surrounded by apartments, we looked in several 'ordinary' shops and also spent some time in a magnificent emporium on Nevsky Prospekt where the ordinary folk of St Petersburg buy their caviar! All the while, Victoria spoke entertainingly and knowledgeably of her own life and upbringing - she was very young when the USSR dissolved, but she had plenty of information about the kind of life that her parents had led under the previous regime. She also spoke about her own children and her hopes for their future. We enjoyed every minute of it and at less that ten euros apiece, it was an absolute bargain!"
* A traveler said: "This was a great tour. Irena was excellent and we were very glad we went ahead and got a tour guide for this."
* A traveler said: "Excellent service! Everything worked well. They did everything to make my Ballett visit to work out!"
* A traveler said: "We had a fantastic visit to St. Petersburg. Our guide was friendly, knowledgeable and always eager to answer questions. Our driver always parked close to our destinations as well as stopping in appropriate photo opportunity places. We were thrilled with our tour."
* A traveler said: "Veronica was so very personable and knowledgeable my husband and I were so very comfortable and enjoyed the day immensely. We have decided all tours from this point forward will be the private tours, we were able to pick and choose the sights we were interested in, thus we had more time in these places."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful tour! We were picked up promptly at our hotel and received an informative overview of St. Petersburg history as we traveled to the palace sites. Our tour guide, Kate, was knowledgeable and handled everything for us on location. She was very helpful and made the tour a true learning experience. I highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Execellent show presented with a lot of enthusiasm by the performers. The light snack was delicious The Palace setting made it even more sensational"
* A traveler said: "Danil was a great tour guide for us and spoke English very well too! Danil made things very easy for us, as he met us in our hotel lobby both days, and even used his personal vehicle to show us around on the 2nd day. Danil showed us several of the main sights and spent extra time with us, we enjoyed meeting him and even become facebook friends!"
* A traveler said: "This was a great tour to see St Petersburg from land and water. We were very impressed with the preservation of the country’s history in the museums and the pride local people take in it. Wonderful tour guide & very knowledgeable!"
* A traveler said: "Huge thank you to Svetlana for her efforts in making the tour as comprehensive and child-friendly as possible. She was great and I highly recommend the tour to other families. Thank you, Julia"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Peterhof Palace and Fountains by Hydrofoil with Private Guide
- Private Shore-Excursion: 1-Day Fully Flexible St Petersburg Tour
- Private Imperial Residences Day Trip to Peterhof and Catherine Palace by Car
- Private Tour: Family-Oriented Saint Petersburg Experience
- One Day Family-Friendly Private Shore Excursion
- The Republic of Cats Museum and Café
- Cathedral of Our Lady of Kazan (Kazansky Sobor)
- St. Petersburg Planetarium (Sankt-Peterburgskiy Planetariy)
- Nikolaevsky Palace
- Summer Palace of Peter the Great (Letniy Dvorets)
- Anichkov Palace
- Monument to Catherine II (Pamyatnik Ekaterina II)
- State Memorial Museum of Leningrad Defense and Siege
- Stroganov Palace (Stroganovsky Dvorets)
- St. Isaac’s Cathedral (Isaakievskiy Sobor)
- Fabergé Museum
- Alexandrinsky Theatre
- Menshikov Palace
- Piterland Aquapark
- Russian Museum of Ethnography
- Bronze Horseman
- Winter Palace of Peter the Great at the Hermitage
- Pushkin Museum
- Divo Ostrov
- Things to do in Helsinki
- Things to do in Tallinn
- Things to do in Riga
- Things to do in Moscow
- Things to do in Vilnius
- Things to do in Stockholm
- Things to do in Minsk
- Things to do in Kaliningrad
- Things to do in Nizhny Novgorod
- Things to do in Gdansk
- Things to do in Volga Region
- Things to do in Sloboda Ukraine region
- Things to do in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
- Things to do in Western Norway