Top St Petersburg Classes & Workshops
44 results | All St Petersburg Tours
* A traveler said: "This was a great tour. Irena was excellent and we were very glad we went ahead and got a tour guide for this."
* A traveler said: "We met Victoria, our charming Russian host, at the completion of another tour (also with Ludmila Tours). We had already explained that we did not really want to go shopping and had seen plenty of palaces and cathedrals. What we wanted was to experience and explore some of the 'behind the scenes' St Petersburg. We were not able to do this on our own because we had not obtained Russian visas for our one and a half day stay. Victoria was wonderful. Her English was very easy to understand and she spoke at length about life in Russia in general and St Petersburg in particular. She took us to a great little coffee house and then we just wandered through backstreets, ventured into large courtyards hidden from view by large gates and surrounded by apartments, we looked in several 'ordinary' shops and also spent some time in a magnificent emporium on Nevsky Prospekt where the ordinary folk of St Petersburg buy their caviar! All the while, Victoria spoke entertainingly and knowledgeably of her own life and upbringing - she was very young when the USSR dissolved, but she had plenty of information about the kind of life that her parents had led under the previous regime. She also spoke about her own children and her hopes for their future. We enjoyed every minute of it and at less that ten euros apiece, it was an absolute bargain!"
* A traveler said: "Olga was the best tour guide you can asked for her knowledge of St. Petersburg , architecture, history, art and was deep and very well presented. She answered all our questions in a friendly and attentive way. I you are thinking of visiting St. Petersburg asked for Olga!!!"
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed our class so much. Elena is a great teacher and she was very sweet and lovely. I would highly recommend the class!!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Elle was very kind and competent during all the tour . She picked us up at the hotel and was very helpful all the time ,"
* A traveler said: "Danil was a great tour guide for us and spoke English very well too! Danil made things very easy for us, as he met us in our hotel lobby both days, and even used his personal vehicle to show us around on the 2nd day. Danil showed us several of the main sights and spent extra time with us, we enjoyed meeting him and even become facebook friends!"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful trip. Victoria, our guide was very friendly, very helpful and extremely knowledgeable . Catherine Palace was a delight and the Amber room was breathtaking. Peterhof was also delightful but the gardens were stunning and all the more enjoyable because the sun shone. All in all a real treat of a day."
St Petersburg 2 Day Top-Guided Optimized Mini-Group Tour Introducing The Best of the City And Its Suburbs
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed 2 great days with very friendly staff, especially Tatiana! The palaces were amazing and we didn’t have to wait in huge line ups as we were with a tour. We also saved on the cost of a Russian Visa . We felt very safe at all times and would highly recommend Viator to get a great taste of Saint Petersburg! Thank-you so much!"
* A traveler said: "Roman was very pleasant , knowledgeable and very helpful|W had an excellent view of the enormous Hermitage - we saw so much more with his guidance|No queueing and picked up from our hotel |Highly recommended"
* A traveler said: "An outstanding guide and driver. Good value for money. The guide deserves full credit for given us a wonderful experience."
* A traveler said: "This activity was one of the best experiences of my trip to Russia. I was a bit worried that painting a nesting doll would get boring after an hour or two, but the time flew by. My instructor Irina was simply incredible. She was kind, funny, and incredibly patient. I went with the intention of making a decent looking matryoshka to proudly display in my home and Irina made it possible for even one such as I with no artistic talent to make a true masterpiece. She took into account every detail and made sure I was always happy with the way my matryoshka was turning out. At no point did Irina rush me or seem impatient. In fact, she even stayed longer than the allotted time in order to allow me to create the masterpiece I wanted. All the materials were provided, including an apron to protect your clothes. The matryoshka is completely blank when you begin, so this is no coloring-in type activity. You genuinely design and paint your own matryoshka. The doll is surprisingly big. The exact size seen in the picture.| The class takes place in a side room of a local coffee shop. The space is nice and inviting, as well as the prefect place to grab a bite or something to drink while enjoying the class. | Overall, I highly recommend this activity. I had a wonderful time that I will forever recall fondly, as well as created the best piece of art that I have ever made. I did not know I had it in me until now. It would honestly be hard to not have a lovely end result with Irina's skilled guidance. Plus, I made my first Russian friend. The instructor is the sweetest person and made the whole experience easy-going and friendly. There is no more traditionally Russian activity than painting your own Russian nesting doll, and after spending two weeks in St. Petersburg, I can say that you will have a hard time finding another activity as fun and enjoyable as this."
* A traveler said: "The class was just fantastic. Ekaterina and Roman are 2 wonderful hosts and we enjoyed the evening with them very much. They live in a very nice flat close to the Paul's Fortress, in a hold Russian building. The evening starts with delicious appetizers and red fruit infusion. Then the lesson starts! Even my father prepared pelmeni with us! They were very good, good music, good atmosphere and good wines and homemade liquors. Yumi! I highly recommend to everyone. PS: Ekaterina speaks French as well."
* A traveler said: "A delightful experience for a family group whose members ranged in age from 8 - 84! The chef has just the right mix of charm and knowledge to make even a non-foodie enjoy the experience."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Military Historical Artillery Museum
- Pavlovsk Palace (Pavlovskiy Dvorets)
- Valaam Monastery
- Nikolaevsky Palace
- Anichkov Palace
- The Menshikov Palace
- Museum of Optics
- Fabergé Museum
- Senate Square (Senatskaya Ploshchad)
- Peter the Great Museum of Anthropology and Ethnography (Kunstkamera)
- Alexander Nevsky Lavra Monastery
- St. Isaac’s Cathedral (Isaakievskiy Sobor)
- Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood
- Grand Maket Russia
- The State Museum of the Political History of Russia
- Bronze Horseman
- Divo Ostrov
- St. Petersburg Planetarium (Sankt-Peterburgskiy Planetariy)
- State Russian Museum (Russkiy Muzey)
- The Republic of Cats Museum and Café
- Things to do in Helsinki
- Things to do in Tallinn
- Things to do in Riga
- Things to do in Moscow
- Things to do in Vilnius
- Things to do in Stockholm
- Things to do in Minsk
- Things to do in Kaliningrad
- Things to do in Nizhny Novgorod
- Things to do in Gdansk
- Things to do in Volga Region
- Things to do in Sloboda Ukraine region
- Things to do in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
- Things to do in Western Norway