With its red-tiled roofs and wide landscaped lawns, the campus of Flager College features some of the most beautiful Spanish Renaissance architecture in the country. It is routinely named one of the most beautiful universities in the United States, which makes sense given that it was converted into a school from a former resort.
The Ponce de Leon luxury hotel (now the college) was first built in 1888. Today it is listed on the National Register of Historic Places, and was one of the first buildings to granted electricity by General Electric. Often sunny, Flagler College is also a remarkably pleasant place to stroll through. Its brick archways, gleaming fountains, and tall palm trees are reminiscent of southern Spain.
Luxurious details such as Tiffany stained glass windows and painted murals now adorn campus facilities such as dining halls, but that doesn’t make them any less beautiful to behold. Don’t miss the original lobby complete with an elegant 68-foot domed ceiling.
Tours and tickets to Experience Flagler College
What are Flagler College hours of operation?
Should I book Flagler College tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Flagler College 2021?
What's the best way to experience Flagler College?
- St. Augustine Hop-On Hop-Off Trolley Tour
- Wine Tasting Cruise in St. Augustine
- Private Nights Of Lights Tour- City Gates Departure
- Discover St Augustine: Attractions Pass with Hop-On Hop-Off
Things to do near St Augustine
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Jacksonville
- Things to do in Daytona Beach
- Things to do in Orlando
- Things to do in Crystal River
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in Savannah
- Things to do in Clearwater
- Things to do in Charleston
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Georgia
- Things to do in South Carolina