Top South West Ireland Full-day Tours
56 results | All South West Ireland Tours
* A traveler said: "Fun and relaxed we met my brother and kids there. So much to do. Very pretty surroundings and great play areas"
* A traveler said: "Cliffs are very beautiful. Our driver, D J made the trip fun and enjoyable and also very informative."
* A traveler said: "Dolphin sightings at the end of the tour and laughs with the guides made up for rough weather and swells"
* A traveler said: "We met on time at the tourist office and headed off for an irish coffee learning about Cork on the way. We then headed to the magnificent English market to sample wine, cheese and seafood. The oysters and smoked salmon were delicious. This was followed by chowder, chocolate and stout at the bodega. Frances was a very attentive tour guide and we didnt need to eat til much later in the day! Enjoyed by allowing"
* A traveler said: "Run by locals. Got us there just before the crowds. The grounds of Blarney Castle are beautiful. Loved the walk out to the lake. Trip to Cobh also interesting and very scenic."
* A traveler said: "enjoyed this tour. I think they made quite a few stops which was nice to get out and stretch / take photos.Paul our driver seemed very passionate about the history and stories around the Ring of Kerry and I appreciated his effort to keep the guests on the bus engaged. Overall it was a good tour and very beautiful."
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing. Our tour guide, Pauler, was very knowledgeable and a delight to listen to.. The landscape was breathtaking and I got a hold a baby lamb!"
* A traveler said: "Blarney Castle and grounds were beatuiful. Mike, our guide with Paddywagon tours was entertaining and talked to us a lot. He was humorous and interesting throughout."
* A traveler said: "Seeing the Blankets ,an fear marbh and Skellig Michael. Also dun cuain peer as I han not seen it before on my trips to Kerry . We loved everything about the tour . How could you not ? Our guide Batt was an exceptional personality . His stories , his songs ,his interesting facts and his sense of humour made this as well as the amazing scenery a trip to remember !!!!!our trip was on the 6th September 2021, we were so lucky with the weather too. Carol ODriscoll and John Murtagh ,Dublin"
* A traveler said: "bus driver was so nice and was good fun showed us all the places of interest and was willing to stop if anybody wanted to get off the bus pick up point very near and easy to get to good value for money"
* A traveler said: "The sights we enjoyed were amazing throughout our entire trip. The trip was richly enhanced by the knowledge, congeniality and friendliness of our tour guide and driver, John O'Neill. He is a tremendous asset of the tourist industry. There were no dull moments on his watch. The Ring is fabulous and so is John O'Neill!!"
* A traveler said: "I went to the ring of Kerry because of the bad weather still our guide Dj was funny, on time and great at history telling."
* A traveler said: "Very satisfied with this tour. Excellent driver and guide providing some very good information about the visited places. Lot of different places visited. Everything was very well organised."
* A traveler said: "The walk is about 7 miles of fantastic views and a feeling of getting back to nature, the gap is such an idealic place, everyone should visit once to take in the atmosphere of this wonderful place x you can also use a jaunting car from the beginning of the gap. There is parking at the beginning of the gap at Kate Kearneys house. Brilliant day out."
* A traveler said: "Full day tour and it was not rushed. Had time for lunch in the lovely little town of Kinsale! Castle was good to see, but very long line to enter, so we chose not to do so. Instead walked the grounds and viewed other points of interest. Very good choice for seeing some of the Irish countryside."
* A traveler said: "We loved this tour! It was one of the best things we did in Ireland. We got to stop at all the best points of interest and our tour guide was very knowledgeable. We really appreciated the transportation from Limerick to Killarney as well."
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing day with our guide. He picked us up at our hotel in Killarney and we spent the day on the peninsula. Although it was rainy and cool, we still had good visibility of all the major sites. He took us to several archeological sites and we even held a baby lamb. Lunch was in Dingle which is a colorful charming town. The mountain passes are spectacular and the beaches are beautiful. As a native, he knew so much about the area, both past and present. We thoroughly enjoyed our day."
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Tony, was outstanding and very knowledgeable and charismatic. He took us to many local sites and shared with us a bit about the Irish history and culture. We came in July 2021 as Ireland was just opening up. I highly recommend making the journey to Ireland this summer to enjoy all sites and people. This was a first class trip!"
Killarney Super Saver: Dingle and Slea Head Day Trip plus Ring of Kerry and Killarney Lakes Day Trip
* A traveler said: "The scenic views were fabulous and our Viator guide was knowledgeable and entertaining❣️ Loved this tour❣️"
* A traveler said: "Our Driver was great! Had a lot of fun and would highly recommend this tour. Price was very good."
* A traveler said: "Michael, our driver and tour guide, was pleasant and knowledgeable. The scenery was incredible. A truly enjoyable day!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was Rory and we have had the best time. He has a vast knowledge of the area and made sure we did not miss anything. The views were breathtaking and unforgettable. We enjoyed the beauty of the Ring of Kerry and Skellig Ring and each stop was a new wonder. I would highly recommend this trip to anyone who wants to get the taste of this area. We will definitely be coming back! Melisa and Adam"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Cahergall Stone Fort
- Cromwell's Bridge
- Ladies View
- Titanic Experience Cobh
- Blasket Islands
- Leacanabuaile Fort
- Cork English Market
- Ballycarbery Castle
- Rock of Cashel
- Derrynane House
- Stone Circle
- Torc Waterfall
- St. Fin Barre's Cathedral
- Gougane Barra
- Bishop's Palace
- St. Colman's Cathedral (Cobh Cathedral)
- Gallarus Oratory
- Charles Fort
- Slea Head
- Things to do in Killarney
- Things to do in Kenmare
- Things to do in Cork
- Things to do in Shannon
- Things to do in Limerick
- Things to do in Ring of Kerry
- Things to do in Cobh
- Things to do in Western Ireland
- Things to do in West Midlands
- Things to do in South West England
- Things to do in Dingle
- Things to do in Galway
- Things to do in North West England
- Things to do in Yorkshire
- Things to do in North East England