Top South West England Water Tours
Saved to wishlist!
6 results | All South West England Tours
Settle in for a round-trip cruise from Poole to Swanage, and see the renowned Jurassic Coast from the water. As you listen to the captain’s commentary, gaze out at the sights of Poole Harbour, Sandbanks, and Brownsea Island. Travel along the UNESCO-listed Jurassic Coast, learn about its geology, and look out for key landmarks such as Old Harry Rocks and Studland Bay.
Unwind after a long day of sightseeing on a 1-hour cruise down the River Avon. Advance purchase allows you a guaranteed spot on your desired date. The leisurely cruise offers a different perspective of Bath’s picturesque attractions, including Halfpenny Bridge, the Abbey, and Pulteney Weir. Sip a courtesy glass of prosecco with your friends or special partner. Snap photos of the famous monuments or simply relax.
Maximise your time in Bath and enjoy an overview of the UNESCO World Heritage listed city on this 80-minute small-group tour. Enjoy a sightseeing cruise along the Avon River and admire landmarks such as Bath Abbey, Parade Gardens, and Pulteney Bridge from the water, then follow your guide on a walking tour of attractions such as the Roman Baths, the Guildhall, and Queens Square.
Get acquainted with the seaside splendor of Poole during a cruise around Europe’s largest natural harbor from Poole. Climb aboard the boat and enjoy spectacular views of the famous Sandbanks. Listen to illuminating commentary from your knowledgeable captain as you sail from the picturesque town of Poole. Hear of how Poole Harbour was formed in the last ice-age and absorb the tranquility of the ocean before returning to Poole Quay.
Cornwall is known for its impressive outdoor beauty, and you’ll get to experience both waves and the wilderness on this action-packed trip. Take the stress out of packing lots of gear by having a wetsuit, a surfboard, a tent, a pillow, and an airbed provided. You won’t have to worry if you’ve never been surfing before as a surf coach will teach you. Highlights include Towan Headland, a coasteering session, and camping in a picturesque private woodlands area.
We start from Bournemouth with an additional pick up on our way in Southampton and provide a unique guided trip on the Isle of Wight with optional activities. Our guides are qualified drivers, which means they can get around the island easily with their minibus and their group to make the most out of the day. Includes scenic bus tour and walking as well.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Water Tours in South West England?
The best Water Tours in South West England according to Viator travelers are:
What Water Tours in South West England are taking additional safety precautions?
These South West England experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Water Tours in South West England are good for avoiding crowds?
- Art & Culture
- Audio Guides
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bus Tours
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Roman Baths Tours & Tickets
- Babbacombe Model Village Tours & Tickets
- Weymouth SEA LIFE® Adventure Park Tours & Tickets
- Russell-Cotes Art Gallery & Museum Tours & Tickets
- Cheddar Gorge Tours & Tickets
- Eden Project Tours & Tickets
- Salisbury Museum Tours & Tickets
- International Centre for Birds of Prey (ICBP) Tours & Tickets
- Wiltshire Museum Tours & Tickets
- Smoke & Mirrors Tours & Tickets
- Brunel's SS Great Britain Tours & Tickets
- Fleet Air Arm Museum Tours & Tickets
- Butlin's Minehead Tours & Tickets
- Glastonbury Tours & Tickets
- Bombay Sapphire Distillery Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Bristol
- Things to do in Cornwall
- Things to do in South East England
- Things to do in Normandy
- Things to do in East of England
- Things to do in Cardiff
- Things to do in Southampton
- Things to do in Oxford
- Things to do in Birmingham
- Things to do in Horley
- Things to do in North West England
- Things to do in Yorkshire
- Things to do in South West Ireland
- Things to do in Loire Valley
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets