Top South West England Movie Tours
Saved to wishlist!
8 results | All South West England Tours
Go behind-the-scenes of British TV drama Doc Martin on a 90-minute walking tour of Port Isaac in Cornwall. Spot memorable filming locations like the Doc’s house, Louisa’s school and Mrs. Tishell’s pharmacy as you stroll around Port Isaac, seen on-screen as the fictional Portwenn. Along the way, hear stories and anecdotes about actors like Martin Clunes from your guide, a former Doc Martin extra.
Follow in the regal footsteps of Daphne and the Duke on this Bath walking tour featuring filming locations for the smash Netflix series Bridgerton. See why Bath’s elegant Regency-era architecture made the perfect backdrop for the show’s scandals and romance as you scout the real-life locations for Modiste dressmakers, Gunter’s Tea Shop, the stately Featherington and Danbury homes, and more. Like Lady Whistledown’s gossip, Bath’s best-kept secrets won’t stay quiet for long.
See filming sights from the British television show "Only Fools and Horses" on this tour of Bristol. Exterior locations include the Batman and Robin scene, Nelson Mandela house, the wine bar, Sids Cafe, and more. As you go, listen to behind-the-scenes stories and background info about the show from a guide.
Follow in the footsteps of the Duke of Hastings, visit Bridgerton House, and keep an ear out for Lady Whistledown’s gossip on this immersive, “Bridgerton”-themed walking tour of Bath. Led by an enthusiastic fan of the series, the tour will whisk you away to the show’s key filming locations, and will share behind-the-scenes stories about the “Bridgerton” cast and production, too. You’ll also learn more about Bath’s Georgian history as you explore.
This is the perfect tour for fans of the TV series “Bridgerton”. Save time trying to work out where famous scenes were filmed and instead, go on a guided walking tour that covers key filming locations. Pass by the exterior of Lady Danbury’s home as well as the the National Trust property where the ballroom scenes were filmed. Throughout the tour, expand your "Bridgerton" knowledge with lots of interesting behind-the-scenes facts about the show from your guide.
Visit Highclere Castle & Gardens, home to the Earl and Countess of Carnarvon and the iconic setting for the drama series Downton Abbey. Explore one of England's most remarkable stately homes and walk in the footsteps of Lord Grantham and his family as you explore the gardens. Continue your journey back into a bygone era by wandering through the Cotswolds village of Lacock, frequently used as a Downton Abbey filming location.
Explore Bath with a local guide who was born in the city to see the places where Bridgerton was filmed. During the tour your guide will bring these places to life with links to Bridgerton and stories on real local scandals that Lady Whistledown would have loved to have written about! There will also be a fun Bridgerton-themed quiz during the tour! The tour visits many of the famous landmarks in Bath and so is equally enjoyable for members in your group who may not have seen Bridgerton!
I have spent lots of time in Port Isaac, including listening to the Fisherman's Friends singing sea shanties with a beer in hand. I will take you on a walking tour of the village, including the locations used in filming both "Doc Martin" and the Fisherman's Friends movies. See Doc Martin's surgery, Mrs. Tishall's pharmacy, Louisa's school and cottage, Bert's restaurant, and all the other key locations. Visit the village pub used in both shows - maybe even stop for lunch? Stand on the Platt where the shanties are sung. We also visit the tiny coves at Port Quin and Port Gaverne, which also feature as filming locations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Movie Tours in South West England?
The best Movie Tours in South West England according to Viator travelers are:
What Movie Tours in South West England are taking additional safety precautions?
These South West England experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
- Cheddar Gorge Tours & Tickets
- Fleet Air Arm Museum Tours & Tickets
- Salisbury Museum Tours & Tickets
- Weymouth SEA LIFE® Adventure Park Tours & Tickets
- Bombay Sapphire Distillery Tours & Tickets
- International Centre for Birds of Prey (ICBP) Tours & Tickets
- Babbacombe Model Village Tours & Tickets
- Wiltshire Museum Tours & Tickets
- Russell-Cotes Art Gallery & Museum Tours & Tickets
- Glastonbury Tours & Tickets
- Eden Project Tours & Tickets
- Butlin's Minehead Tours & Tickets
- Brunel's SS Great Britain Tours & Tickets
- Smoke & Mirrors Tours & Tickets
- Roman Baths Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Bristol
- Things to do in Cornwall
- Things to do in South East England
- Things to do in Normandy
- Things to do in East of England
- Things to do in Cardiff
- Things to do in Southampton
- Things to do in Oxford
- Things to do in Birmingham
- Things to do in Horley
- Things to do in North West England
- Things to do in Yorkshire
- Things to do in South West Ireland
- Things to do in Loire Valley
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets