Top South Iceland Sporting Events
19 results | All South Iceland Tours
* A traveler said: "We went on this tour. It was a very interesting tour. Our bus got a flat tire on the way, but the team had it changed super quick! Our guide, Michelle, was great. The ice cave itself was cool. The hike to the ice cave was super interesting! Recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "We loved our Super Jeep tour in Thorsmork! It was a lot of fun traveling over the streams in the super jeep. Our guide was so knowledgable about the area and brought us to a secret waterfall after a day of hiking and breathtaking views. We are so happy that we took this trip!"
* A traveler said: "It was realy amazing, the ice cave was the best thing i’ve never seen. The duration of the experience was about 2 hours (10:00am to 12:00am)."
* A traveler said: "We had an incredible time. The tour was well organized and professionally operated. The staff were all very nice and knowledgeable and paid personal attentions to each of us."
* A traveler said: "This was another great experience of our trip. While we didn't see any northern lights due to inclement weather, the ATV tour and ride at night was still a wonderful experience. The guide was knowledgeable, and safe. It was an incredible experience driving around Iceland on ATVs at night. I strongly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Amazing once in a lifetime experience. The guide was great and it was great to have an opportunity to kayak through icebergs!"
* A traveler said: "First time driving a quad bike for me. A little scary, but it was fun. 11 year old son rode with dad. Everyone stayed in one line. We kept a good speed. Went through lots of different terrains. Wish we could have stopped for more pics, especially over the water sections. Good fun."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Vik
- Things to do in East Iceland
- Things to do in The Scottish Highlands
- Things to do in West Midlands
- Things to do in Reykjavik
- Things to do in Skaftafell
- Things to do in Inverness
- Things to do in Stirling
- Things to do in Glasgow
- Things to do in Western Ireland
- Things to do in Western Norway
- Things to do in North East England
- Things to do in South West Ireland
- Things to do in North West England
- Things to do in Yorkshire