Top South Iceland Natural Attractions
Saved to wishlist!
Nature and Wildlife
Museum Tickets & Passes
Up to $30
Arts & Design
Up to $15
Shows & Performances
Up to 1 hour
1 to 4 hours
Up to $90
2 results | All South Iceland Tours
Sort by: Featured
Get close to red-hot molten lava by going to an Icelandic Lava Show. It’s a safe and fun experience, as safety goggles are provided, and an experienced professional will teach you everything you’ve ever wanted to know about lava. Enjoy the thrill of being able to touch cooling lava and hear it sizzle. All your burning questions will be answered, as this experience includes an interactive Q&A session at the end of the show.
Both off-the-beaten-path and within the Golden Circle, Secret Lagoon hot springs live up to their evocative name. Tucked away in the small village of Fludir, the hot springs are not as popular as other nearby attractions, but offer unbeatable natural luxury and comfort, plus amenities such as changing rooms, a shower, and a bar and restaurant. Book your ticket in advance to ensure a smooth visit.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Natural Attractions in South Iceland are taking additional safety precautions?
These South Iceland experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
- Things to do in Vik
- Things to do in East Iceland
- Things to do in The Scottish Highlands
- Things to do in West Midlands
- Things to do in Reykjavik
- Things to do in Skaftafell
- Things to do in Inverness
- Things to do in Stirling
- Things to do in Glasgow
- Things to do in Northeast Scotland
- Things to do in Western Ireland
- Things to do in Western Norway
- Things to do in North East England
- Things to do in South West Ireland
- Things to do in North West England