Top South Iceland Full-day Tours
8 results | All South Iceland Tours
* A traveler said: "We loved our Super Jeep tour in Thorsmork! It was a lot of fun traveling over the streams in the super jeep. Our guide was so knowledgable about the area and brought us to a secret waterfall after a day of hiking and breathtaking views. We are so happy that we took this trip!"
* A traveler said: "Even though it was raining, this tour ended up being at the top of our highlights in Iceland. The fantastic views, the challenge of doing something so unique and the knowledge of our guide truely made this experience an adventure of a lifetime. Our guide Jon literally took us up the Glacier, he focused on our safety first then made sure that we were technically prepared for our climbs. He is filled with a wealth of information regarding ice climbing , the glacier and iceland. Rain or Shine, DO THIS TOUR!!!! (We did it in the rain and Jon had rain gear for us)"
* A traveler said: "Brilliant.Ragnar is really knowledgeable about Iceland and its features. Wonderful walking behind a watefall. Amazing to think the next country south is Antarctica"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Vik
- Things to do in East Iceland
- Things to do in The Scottish Highlands
- Things to do in West Midlands
- Things to do in Reykjavik
- Things to do in Skaftafell
- Things to do in Inverness
- Things to do in Stirling
- Things to do in Glasgow
- Things to do in Western Ireland
- Things to do in Western Norway
- Things to do in North East England
- Things to do in South West Ireland
- Things to do in North West England
- Things to do in Yorkshire