Top South Holland Audio Guides
Saved to wishlist!
6 results | All South Holland Tours
Sort by: Featured
Get on board for a cruise approx 1 hour on the Maas river along all the highlights of Rotterdam. You will have a beautiful view of the impressive skyline and the various ports. An enthusiastic guide will tell you about all the ins and outs of the sailing route during your trip. We will sail past the famous ss Rotterdam, Kop van Zuid, Hotel New York, the White House, the Willems Bridge, the Euromast and more special places that you should not miss. Find a place inside the cozy salon or sit on the sun deck. Onboard is a bar where drinks and snacks are available.
From the city center of Leiden we will sail you to the beautiful lakes in less than 30 minutes. Once you arrive at the 'Amsterdam lakes' you can enjoy the Dutch polder landscape. This area is characterized by shallow lakes and islands. The islands are polders and are still being drained by 18 restored polder mills in operation. Most of these mills can be seen during the cruise. We will sail along polders with cows in the meadow, islands with historic windmills, colorful bulb fields and beautiful views. The lakes are littered with sailing boats and small boats, it cannot be more Dutch!
On this self-guided GPS audio tour you'll see the beautiful old city centre, where kings reign and some of the world's most famous art is displayed. We'll begin our journey at the Mauritshuis and find out how The Hague grew from a small settlement to the centre of political power in the Netherlands, and end the tour with a stroll along the country's most famous avenue. Along the way, we'll stop by a square that was the site of many executions, a notorious former prison, and I'll point out the best fish-shack in town. The Hague forms a rich part of the Netherlands' history and the characters that people it. Join me to uncover some of these people and their stories. The tour is ready whenever you are and the audio plays automatically at exactly the right time and place using your smartphone's GPS and the VoiceMap mobile app, which also works offline.
Step on board with us and enjoy a wonderful cruise along the Amsterdam Lakes. This area is characterized by shallow lakes and islands. The islands are polders and are still being drained by 18 restored polder mills in operation. Most of these mills can be seen during the cruise. We will sail along polders with cows in the meadow, islands with historic windmills, colorful bulb fields, and beautiful views. The lakes are littered with sailing boats and small boats, it cannot be more Dutch!
Get to know the city in a unique and affordable way. Use GPS to find the best squares, streets and monuments. And get the most interesting facts about the city. Meanwhile, you play a game and answer questions about the locations and perform searches. All on your smartphone. Log in to our free app and play the game. No 'boring' guide, but you decide where to stop and pause. Instructions for starting the game will be given after booking.
Enjoy graffiti and Street Art in Eindhoven and all the beauty that Eindhoven has to offer. Discover urban Eindhoven during this 3-hour tour. This tour is a collaboration between City Tours Eindhoven and Can Gallery.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Audio Guides in South Holland?
The best Audio Guides in South Holland according to Viator travelers are:
What Audio Guides in South Holland are taking additional safety precautions?
These South Holland experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Audio Guides in South Holland are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in South Holland may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Rotterdam Central Station (Rotterdam Centraal) Tours & Tickets
- Museon Tours & Tickets
- Museum De Lakenhal Tours & Tickets
- Maritime Museum Rotterdam Tours & Tickets
- Square 1813 (Plein 1813) Tours & Tickets
- FutureLand Tours & Tickets
- St. John's Church (Sint Janskerk) Tours & Tickets
- Scheveningen Tours & Tickets
- Markthal (Market Hall) Tours & Tickets
- Delfshaven Tours & Tickets
- Kop van Zuid Tours & Tickets
- Miniworld Rotterdam Tours & Tickets
- Prison Gate Museum (Gevangenpoort) Tours & Tickets
- Cauberg Cavern (Gemeentegrot) Tours & Tickets
- Royal Delft (Koninklijke Porceleyne Fles) Tours & Tickets
- The Hague Museum of Photography (Fotomuseum Den Haag) Tours & Tickets
- Escher in Het Paleis Tours & Tickets
- SS Rotterdam Tours & Tickets
- Van Gijn House (Huis Van Gijn) Tours & Tickets
- Netherlands Photo Museum (Nederlands Fotomuseum) Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Rotterdam
- Things to do in Dordrecht
- Things to do in Flanders
- Things to do in North Holland
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais
- Things to do in Amsterdam
- Things to do in Zaventem
- Things to do in Brussels
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in Leeuwarden
- Things to do in East of England
- Things to do in South East England
- Things to do in Île-de-France
- Things to do in Northern Germany
- Things to do in Alsace