South East Ireland Tours
* A traveler said: "I highly recommend a private tour with James at Liberty Irish Tours. We had a limited amount of time in Ireland and wanted to make the most of our day. He tailored the day to our needs (stopping for lunch and photos at our leisure). It was a relaxing way to see the cliffs and Wild Atlantic way. He's very knowledgeable about the area. James was very responsive with communication leading up to the tour and picked up from our hotel right on time. We're looking forward to booking another tour on our next trip to Ireland!"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful guides. Employees engaging while they were working. Interesting to walk through the process from beginning to end."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely brilliant very interesting the knowledge of the guide was great loads of information very worth while doing would highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour, excellent guide! Sharon was lovely and knew everything about the city. We had a great time!"
* A traveler said: "What a fun and memorable tour. We got so much information and walked around the city to see many sites. Our two boys enjoyed their tour also. We would highly recommend and very covid safe."
* A traveler said: "John was a great guide with lots of fascinating information and a great sense of humour. I would recommend this tour highly. Conor Mc Gloughlin"
* A traveler said: "It was very interesting especially the 3D show. Would of been better if somebody was there to take you around and tell the history."
* A traveler said: "Was a fun tour with lots of physical exercise. The walk to and from the pitch may be a little too long for some older folks. Overall, an experience for all ages and backgrounds. Lots of fun and educational. Wear comfortable clothes and shoes."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely beautiful place would highly recommend grounds are very well kept and staff very friendly"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Kilkenny
- Things to do in South West Ireland
- Things to do in Western Ireland
- Things to do in North West England
- Things to do in Limerick
- Things to do in Cobh
- Things to do in Cork
- Things to do in Dublin
- Things to do in Shannon
- Things to do in South West England
- Things to do in West Midlands
- Things to do in Yorkshire
- Things to do in North East England
- Things to do in South East England
- Things to do in East of England