South East England Tours
* A traveler said: "Daniel’s art of presenting brought the stories about the beautiful buildings to life . I enjoyed the visit inside of Exeter College , such a pretty place ."
* A traveler said: "Perfect weather on a late summer's day. Calm conditions. Our young ' skipper ' had a chatty and informative approach. Altogether a very enjoyable hour on the Thames"
* A traveler said: "We as family had a lovely experience in Oxford. The weather was lovely and the people from City sightseeing very friendly and knowledgeable. The tour bus guide gave us good tips on the places to see, eat and enjoy the city."
* A traveler said: "Brilliant day out, lovely to see where they film it & there's so much to see at the rest of Chatham."
* A traveler said: "Lovely evening from start to finish. Henry our captain was a pleasure to listen and chat to. The food and wine was outstanding. Highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "Interesting and knowledgeable tour guide Excellent pace. Gorgeous day ………….. Elizabeth Hudson Evans ."
* A traveler said: "I enjoyed the charming countryside views . The timeless buildings and winding roads and undulating meadows were picture perfect. Colin was so friendly, he responded to communications promptly and his driving was very pleasant apart from his entertaining story telling. I would recommend this trip to all . Very happy 😃"
* A traveler said: "This Castle was amazing, we loved to visit the China Porcelain and St George’s Church . Our visit was great, it was so easy to book our tickets and show them in entrance"
* A traveler said: "excellent service driver was there after customs airport employee called him for us great car and driver"
* A traveler said: "Nice experience, was educated about the history of Oxford and Harry Potter and shown some places I would’ve struggled to find by myself. Would recommend, highly knowledgeable tour guide"
* A traveler said: "Thanks a lot Lawrence! It was a fantastic experience and we had a lot of fun. I highly recommend to book this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Ian Mowbray-Williams was the most amazing guide After picking our family up at our hotel he took us to little hidden gems, stopped for priceless family photographs and was the highlight of our 18 day trip! He truly listened and conformed this day to our specific desires. We would highly recommend this tour and most especially this guide !"
* A traveler said: "The whole river cruise was a delightful experience. Nick our captain was lovely and informative in an amusing way."
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Robb, is one of the best guides we've ever experienced. The tour was everything we hoped it would be. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "My first ever vineyard experience was fun and interesting. Lovely wine from Court Garden and a very pleasant lunch at Springs' Smokery in Edburton. The tour ended with a visit to Henry's Marani at Plumton College to learn about Georgian wine making which was very interesting. A very enjoyable day out."
* A traveler said: "Best day of our trip to London. Adde, our guide, was fantastic. Picked us up at 8AM sharp at our hotel in London, took us all around the Cotswolds all day and returned us back to our hotel at 5PM. Highly recommend you fit this into your visit to London."
* A traveler said: "The weather was awful but Trevor was such an engaging, knowledgable and entertaining guide that he made the day really memorable. Would highly recommend him. Thank you Trevor for a brilliant two hours."
* A traveler said: "There is more than just ships a great insight into the history behind the Royal Navy and the dockyard"
* A traveler said: "Reasonable Price. Fruitful and well plan Tour. Very friendly and Their English are easy to understand."
* A traveler said: "What a beautiful place and we were shown round by the most excellent tour guide, so informative / knowledgeable not only about Inspector Morse etc but also about Oxford.. shame it didn't go on for longer..."
Oxford, the Cotswolds and Stratford-upon-Avon Day Trip from Oxford including Shakespeare's Birthplace
* A traveler said: "It was a full day but we were glad to see everything in the area. The guide gave us a lot of interesting information."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was very knowledgable and I learnt lots of interesting history about Oxford. The tour was just the right length"
* A traveler said: "Very nice tour in the sunshine - was about 45 mins and tour guide/skipper was very knowledgeable about Oxford. Worth doing."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour. Unfortunately we lost the guide at the end so were unable to say thank you in person."
Frequently Asked Questions
- South Downs and Seven Sisters Full Day Experience from Brighton
- Cotswolds and Blenheim Palace Private Day Tour from Oxford
- 'Inspector Morse,' 'Lewis,' and 'Endeavour' Walking Tour of Oxford
- Oxford, the Cotswolds and Stratford-upon-Avon Day Trip from Oxford including Shakespeare's Birthplace
- Canterbury Guided Walking Tour - 14.00 Tour
- Ashmolean Museum
- University of Oxford
- Port of Southampton
- Bicester Village
- Eton College
- Kent & East Sussex Railway
- Jane Austen Centre
- Chessington World of Adventures Resort
- Portsmouth Historic Dockyard
- Solent Sky Museum
- Balliol College
- SEA LIFE® Brighton
- Port of Dover
- Sand Bay
- Paultons Park
- Bodleian Library
- Radcliffe Camera
- Oxford Covered Market
- Christ Church College
- The Lanes
- Brighton Dome
- Chatham Historic Dockyard
- Things to do in Oxford
- Things to do in Horley
- Things to do in Southampton
- Things to do in East of England
- Things to do in Normandy
- Things to do in South West England
- Things to do in London
- Things to do in Stansted Mountfitchet
- Things to do in Cambridge
- Things to do in Bristol
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais
- Things to do in Flanders
- Things to do in Yorkshire
- Things to do in Île-de-France
- Things to do in North West England