Top Sorrento Vespa Rentals
Saved to wishlist!
6 Sorrento Vespa Rentals | All Sorrento Tours
Freedomscooters.it offers a unique service, it makes life much easier for guests having problems walking.
It can be quite difficult to get around Sorrento and the surrounding area by car. Rent a scooter can mean easier parking and general mobility around the town. This is an ideal way to visit the Amalfi Coast or one of the outlying beaches in the summer months. We have 50cc, 125cc & 200cc Scooter for hire, something for everyone. Book your scooter hire now!
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Vespa Rentals in Sorrento?
What Vespa Rentals in Sorrento are good for avoiding crowds?
- Correale di Terranova Museum (Museo Correale di Terranova)
- Sorrento St. Anthony Basilica (Basilica di Sant’Antonino)
- Baths of the Queen Giovanna (Bagni della Regina Giovanna)
- Spaggia Grande Beach
- Mt. Faito (Monte Faito)
- Sorrento Foundation (Fondazione Sorrento)
- Punta del Capo
- Coral Museum (Museo del Corallo)
- Cloister of San Francesco (Chiostro di San Francesco)
Things to do near Sorrento
- Things to do in Amalfi Coast
- Things to do in Positano
- Things to do in Pompeii
- Things to do in Amalfi
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Salerno
- Things to do in Matera
- Things to do in Pescara
- Things to do in Rome
- Things to do in Palermo
- Things to do in Taormina
- Things to do in Catania
- Things to do in Split
- Things to do in Lazio
- Things to do in Abruzzo