Top Sorrento Rail Tours
20 results | All Sorrento Tours
* A traveler said: "Marco was very friendly, helpful, and accommodating. We we were able to see everything we wanted and he provided interesting information and fun facts along the way! He also gave us suggestions of where to eat and how to make the most out of our time in these cities."
* A traveler said: "This was a great tour away from all the hussle and bustle. We started the tour of the local lemon grove and then off to see the cheese being made then off to make pizza Guide was great as were the homeowner of the lemon grove and the pizza maker"
* A traveler said: "Day visit from sorrento to Capri incl. island boat tour. Collected promptly at hotel. Stunning island, visited port, capri & ana capri. The views from the gardens of Agustus were breathtaking. Our guide, Maria, was really helpful and conducted the tour in multiple languages in a warm and friendly manner. We would highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Excellent service, on time, very clean new Mercedes. Driver provided sanitiser wipes etc. Obviously knew Sorrento short cuts to avoid congestion getting out of Sorrento. Very pleasant and helpful Driver Thanks 😊 obvious future transfer company I will be using"
* A traveler said: "We toured Pompeii last year. Booked this tour this week and found it better than Pompeii. The ruins are more intact due to less destruction. You can visualize how the city looked. Norwell our guide was fantastic. Very knowledgeable, friendly and spoke excellent English."
* A traveler said: "Tamara was very knowledgeable and brought us to some amazing places to taste local foods. The 3 hours go quickly and you will be stuffed by the end of the tour!"
* A traveler said: "It was a beautiful tour. A must do. Tour guide Nino was the best. We had a mixed group of Italian couples and us from USA. Nino was fluent in English and made the tour a lot of fun. Wonderful tour!!! We highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide, Gino, was very knowledgeable about the history of Pompeii and made the stories from that tragic period in time come alive. He had a wry sense of humor that kept us all engaged."
* A traveler said: "Roberto and his driver were a blessing from GOD!! ROBERTO made sure every single person was well taken care of in every location and including lunch. I would take this tour again and re commend for all. A very full day 🙏❣🙏"
* A traveler said: "This was a brilliant trip and the guides on the boat were fabulous. They spoke perfect English & kept us informed about everything in a really fun way. Lunch & drinks on board an added bonus!"
* A traveler said: "Great service,came early,very courteous,informed us of some great views and sites as we passed,very comfortable ride,would highly recommend ."
* A traveler said: "This private tour is the best way to see Capri! We had the best day with our guide and we really made the most of our time on the island. There was a good balance between our guide telling us history, leaving us to have some free time and to take photos, and catering to our needs. We got lucky and got to go inside the Blue Grotto. We beat all the other boats there and even had our own dock where we were picked up. There was no wait. It is well worth the money and the overall tour experience was excellent. Our guide was professional and courteous. We had a blast!"
* A traveler said: "Michael and his wife were absolutely lovely! They were full of information and gave us a very good snapshot of what Pompeii is all about! They even gave us some background on Sorrento which was also thoughtful. We had a wonderful time."
* A traveler said: "Paolo was our guide and he was amazing. Very knowledgeable and never boring. He was extremely patient with us as it was so hot and we were slow. I am so glad that we picked this tour over Pompeii because we saw everything in a couple of hours instead of all day. We learned so much of the history of this time and how our present time was so influenced. If you take this tour ask for Paolo. He makes it so worth your time."
* A traveler said: "Lavinia at Leisure Italy Tours made Pompeii come alive. She had so much knowledge of the site, we really enjoyed our time with her."
* A traveler said: "Josie is a fantastic guide with easy to understand English and a fun personality! She met us in Sorrento at the train station and accompanied us on our train ride to Pompeii. The tour of Pompeii lasted a bit over 2 hours which was a perfect length of time. She hit the highlights and was very knowledgeable, answering every question our group asked. She also navigated the crowds at Pompeii and knew where we could go to minimize our waiting. After the tour, she showed us her recommendation for lunch which our group enjoyed. After lunch, we took the train back to Sorrento on our own. I would highly recommend this tour and Josie as your guide."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Via Capo
- Coral Museum (Museo del Corallo)
- Emerald Grotto (Grotta dello Smeraldo)
- Cloister of San Francesco (Chiostro di San Francesco)
- Tasso Theater (Teatro Tasso)
- Sorrento Foundation (Fondazione Sorrento)
- Mt. Faito (Monte Faito)
- Baths of the Queen Giovanna (Bagni della Regina Giovanna)
- Correale di Terranova Museum (Museo Correale di Terranova)
- Punta del Capo
- Things to do in Amalfi Coast
- Things to do in Positano
- Things to do in Capri
- Things to do in Pompeii
- Things to do in Amalfi
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Salerno
- Things to do in Matera
- Things to do in Rome
- Things to do in Palermo
- Things to do in Taormina
- Things to do in Catania
- Things to do in Split
- Things to do in Lazio
- Things to do in Puglia