Top Sorrento Multi-day Tours
25 results | All Sorrento Tours
* A traveler said: "Personable and attentive with enough detail for the time available. Provided insights that we would not have seen on our own as we walked the streets of Sorrento."
* A traveler said: "Great morning in Pompeii then afternoon jaunt to Vesuvius.Spent round 2 to 3 hours in each.One word of advice is to take some form of hat as you are out underneath the searing sun for long periods.When given the opportunity in the afternoon to climb Vesuvius,take it(providing you are fit enough)The views are amazing."
* A traveler said: "Such a great experience! Nino is the man and is so knowledgeable on the hike. It’s about 3 hours but lots of breaks make this very doable and the views of a lifetime!"
* A traveler said: "Great trip. Punctual, friendly, interesting commentary, safe driver, flexible. We all loved it, thank you."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Antonio was excellent. He pointed out many sights we would not have known if we did the drive ourselves. I would recommend this tour to friends & family visiting the Amalfi Coast."
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful driver who explained everything to us. The scenery was stunning right from the start. Each village had its own character and the allocated time was most appropriate."
* A traveler said: "We had the best time on our one day excursion to Capri. Our guide was AWEsome. Very energetic and full of knowledge about the island. He gave excellent recommendations!! The boat tour around the entire island was incredible. Thanks,"
* A traveler said: "Day visit from sorrento to Capri incl. island boat tour. Collected promptly at hotel. Stunning island, visited port, capri & ana capri. The views from the gardens of Agustus were breathtaking. Our guide, Maria, was really helpful and conducted the tour in multiple languages in a warm and friendly manner. We would highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Lucia made our visit to Herculaneum & Pompeii a special experience. Her knowledge of the area helped us understand what life 2000 years ago was like. She was very easy to understand & her enthusiasm for the sites gave us a great perspective! And Umberto was a great driver!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was amazing. As other reviews say, you are in the car a lot but the views are stunning as you go. It’s a twisty mountain road and there is a lot to see in just one day. So set your expectations accordingly. Unlike others, we did have flexibility in our schedule but once again expect that you have 8 hours to work with overall. Our driver and guide were great!"
* A traveler said: "This was a brilliant trip and the guides on the boat were fabulous. They spoke perfect English & kept us informed about everything in a really fun way. Lunch & drinks on board an added bonus!"
* A traveler said: "Marco was very friendly, helpful, and accommodating. We we were able to see everything we wanted and he provided interesting information and fun facts along the way! He also gave us suggestions of where to eat and how to make the most out of our time in these cities."
* A traveler said: "We stayed at the Villa Crawford which was a beautiful location. It's a bit outside of Sorrento but not so far as to take a nice lengthy walk to the center of Sorrento. Unfortunately, mother nature did not cooperate with our stay and we were rained on for nearly the whole trip which limited our ability to walk around and made the tour more difficult. It was a LOT of rain. That said, our tour guide Antonino, did his best to look after us and make sure we got to see Capri as best as possible under the circumstances. Even with the rain, the area is breathtaking. One warning about the hotel, do not expect to bring food up to your room. That would not have been a problem if the weather was pleasant and you could have enjoyed the outside eating areas."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Mt. Faito (Monte Faito)
- Spaggia Grande Beach
- Cloister of San Francesco (Chiostro di San Francesco)
- Baths of the Queen Giovanna (Bagni della Regina Giovanna)
- Sorrento Foundation (Fondazione Sorrento)
- Coral Museum (Museo del Corallo)
- Punta del Capo
- Emerald Grotto (Grotta dello Smeraldo)
- Correale di Terranova Museum (Museo Correale di Terranova)
- Tasso Theater (Teatro Tasso)
- Things to do in Amalfi Coast
- Things to do in Positano
- Things to do in Capri
- Things to do in Pompeii
- Things to do in Amalfi
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Salerno
- Things to do in Matera
- Things to do in Rome
- Things to do in Palermo
- Things to do in Taormina
- Things to do in Catania
- Things to do in Split
- Things to do in Lazio
- Things to do in Puglia