Top Sorrento Half-day Tours
109 results | All Sorrento Tours
* A traveler said: "Carmela was a great guide who gave a lot of information already during the bus tour about the surroundings, economy of the area etc. very interesting! In Pompei she gave tge best posdible tour considering time and Corona."
* A traveler said: "Your company was very communicative on making sure we’re at the right pick up location and answered all my texts. Transport to Pompeii was perfect. The tour guide at Pompeii, Francesca, was great. Just the right speed, wit, and panash to keep us all going. Thanks!"
* A traveler said: "From pick up to drop off Euginio was engaging during every aspect of this tour! The pride he has in his family farm was apparent! He was funny and really sweet and the meal his mom cooked was fantastic!"
* A traveler said: "A very enjoyable tour. Roberto was very informative and had a lot of interesting facts delivered in a witty way. Pascale (the driver) was very professional and clearly experienced in driving around the narrow roads. All in all a recommendable trip."
* A traveler said: "Great experience! Was able to travel to Amalfi and Positano without the hassle of driving!! Got picked up and dropped from our hotel, seemed well organized. And everyone was very friendly and made sure we had a great time!!"
* A traveler said: "Tamara was very knowledgeable and brought us to some amazing places to taste local foods. The 3 hours go quickly and you will be stuffed by the end of the tour!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide, Gino, was very knowledgeable about the history of Pompeii and made the stories from that tragic period in time come alive. He had a wry sense of humor that kept us all engaged."
* A traveler said: "This was a brilliant trip and the guides on the boat were fabulous. They spoke perfect English & kept us informed about everything in a really fun way. Lunch & drinks on board an added bonus!"
* A traveler said: "We toured Pompeii last year. Booked this tour this week and found it better than Pompeii. The ruins are more intact due to less destruction. You can visualize how the city looked. Norwell our guide was fantastic. Very knowledgeable, friendly and spoke excellent English."
* A traveler said: "Had a great time and made so interesting by our wonderful guide. A must see if you want to see the history we have all heard about. Thank you"
* A traveler said: "Marco was the best tour guide! He helped make sure we got to the blue grotto early so that we didn’t have to wait to enter. What an amazing experience from start to finish. Wonderful tour. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Day visit from sorrento to Capri incl. island boat tour. Collected promptly at hotel. Stunning island, visited port, capri & ana capri. The views from the gardens of Agustus were breathtaking. Our guide, Maria, was really helpful and conducted the tour in multiple languages in a warm and friendly manner. We would highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Had a great day at Capri . Our tour guide was pepe and was really good. He was really informative. The weather wasn't great when we left but pepe cheered us up during the trip."
* A traveler said: "Easy pick up and drop off from a hotel near where we were staying. Captain Mario was fantastic. He shared just the right amount of information so that we could enjoy the serenity of it all. We stopped twice for swimming in two breathtaking spots. Just the right amount of time in Amalfi and Positano. Everything was very punctual and organized."
* A traveler said: "Great service,came early,very courteous,informed us of some great views and sites as we passed,very comfortable ride,would highly recommend ."
* A traveler said: "Had a blast with Sebastiano and Ciro on the boat tour. They made things fun, easy, and exciting. Would recommend this trip for sure."
* A traveler said: "It was a beautiful tour. A must do. Tour guide Nino was the best. We had a mixed group of Italian couples and us from USA. Nino was fluent in English and made the tour a lot of fun. Wonderful tour!!! We highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Amazing and beautiful boat tour. Extremely friendly staff and captain. His English was excellent and he shared some amazing stories about Capri. Stopped at lovely places to swim and got a nice simple lunch. Would definitely recommend this tour and it is really worth your money."
* A traveler said: "Great morning in Pompeii then afternoon jaunt to Vesuvius.Spent round 2 to 3 hours in each.One word of advice is to take some form of hat as you are out underneath the searing sun for long periods.When given the opportunity in the afternoon to climb Vesuvius,take it(providing you are fit enough)The views are amazing."
* A traveler said: "This was a great tour away from all the hussle and bustle. We started the tour of the local lemon grove and then off to see the cheese being made then off to make pizza Guide was great as were the homeowner of the lemon grove and the pizza maker"
* A traveler said: "Such a great experience! Nino is the man and is so knowledgeable on the hike. It’s about 3 hours but lots of breaks make this very doable and the views of a lifetime!"
* A traveler said: "To begin with, the communication about pickup was poor, and the driver was a little angry. However, after a silent drive to Naples, we met our guide at the cathedral. The tour was wonderful and Elise, the guide, was fabulous. The tour of Naples showed us what a beautiful city it actually is, despite the bad reputation it sometimes receives. The Pompeii tour was interesting and informative. Elise speaks many languages beautifully, and certainly knows the history of his his region. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Highly recommend this tour. The guide was excellent. Herculaneum is much smaller than Pompeii and less crowded."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Baths of the Queen Giovanna (Bagni della Regina Giovanna)
- Coral Museum (Museo del Corallo)
- Punta del Capo
- Sorrento Foundation (Fondazione Sorrento)
- Tasso Theater (Teatro Tasso)
- Via Capo
- Cloister of San Francesco (Chiostro di San Francesco)
- Correale di Terranova Museum (Museo Correale di Terranova)
- Mt. Faito (Monte Faito)
- Emerald Grotto (Grotta dello Smeraldo)
- Things to do in Amalfi Coast
- Things to do in Positano
- Things to do in Capri
- Things to do in Pompeii
- Things to do in Amalfi
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Salerno
- Things to do in Matera
- Things to do in Rome
- Things to do in Palermo
- Things to do in Taormina
- Things to do in Catania
- Things to do in Split
- Things to do in Lazio
- Things to do in Puglia