Top Sorrento Climbing Tours
Saved to wishlist!
2 results | All Sorrento Tours
Sort by: Featured
Climbing in Punta Campanella, the impressive strip of land that separates the Sorrento Peninsula from the Amalfi Coast. Learn to climb enjoying the breathtaking view of Capri in front of you! Qualified instructors, equipment included, different levels of difficulty.
The hike is fantastic cause you can see Capri in fron to you, Ieranto bay and the rest of the Amalfi coastr from Mount San costanzo. you can also see Marina del Cantone.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Climbing in Sorrento are taking additional safety precautions?
These Sorrento experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Climbing in Sorrento are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Sorrento may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Tasso Theater (Teatro Tasso)
- Emerald Grotto (Grotta dello Smeraldo)
- Cloister of San Francesco (Chiostro di San Francesco)
- Via Capo
- Coral Museum (Museo del Corallo)
- Mt. Faito (Monte Faito)
- Sorrento Foundation (Fondazione Sorrento)
- Sorrento St. Anthony Basilica (Basilica di Sant’Antonino)
- Baths of the Queen Giovanna (Bagni della Regina Giovanna)
- Things to do in Amalfi Coast
- Things to do in Positano
- Things to do in Capri
- Things to do in Pompeii
- Things to do in Amalfi
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Salerno
- Things to do in Matera
- Things to do in Rome
- Things to do in Palermo
- Things to do in Taormina
- Things to do in Catania
- Things to do in Split
- Things to do in Lazio
- Things to do in Puglia