Top Singapore Zoos & Wildlife Parks
22 results | All Singapore Tours
* A traveler said: "Loved this experience and the zoo itself! AMAZING experience for animal lovers. Don't miss the section where you can go into a rainforest-type area where all the animals are free to roam."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful visit, not to be missed. Amazing to see all those beautiful animals during the night. Park facilities excellent."
* A traveler said: "Brilliant place To visit it was amazing I loved it a lot . Totally a must see in singapore and the animals are really looked after"
* A traveler said: "had a great time there with my mum. My mum needed to use a wheelchair and the process of getting one is easy and very cheap. Great tourist attraction, my mum and i had a great time going through both the Flower Dome and Cloud Forest. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "The card is extremely easy to use and has many options to choose from. I would definately purchase it again."
* A traveler said: "Must do in Singapore. Highly recommended. Visit during the day and stay throughout evenin hours to see the fireworks and water shows."
* A traveler said: "this is an experience worth having. The first criteria is that you must enjoys animals and zoos. That is it. If you meet that criteria you will love the Night Safari. The tram ride was not very long through the park, but you do have the opportunity to explore on foot as you can get off at various stops through the park. There were large crowds when we arrives, but our tour guide handled the tickets and got us to the right line where we had a relatively short wait to get to get on the tram. It will be dark so you will need special equipment if you want pictures, but regardless the tour is fantastic. Highly recommended. In addition to the park and shopping after, tour guide was very informative about Singapore, the people and culture on the ride from the hotel tot he park and back. This is not a lot of money for great value!"
* A traveler said: "Gerry was awesome. Great discussion and a real insight into Singapore hawker stalls. Had a wonderful time."
* A traveler said: "Dan is the sweetest! He goes out of his way to help take care of the group. The food was delicious - just enough for a taste and not feeling overstuffed at the end. My point was to try new things, and I did! My most favorites were: the curry puff, kopi, teh, and murtabak! I'll be back for more!!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Sentosa Island
- Things to do in Pulau Ubin
- Things to do in Malaysia
- Things to do in Indonesia
- Things to do in Kuala Lumpur
- Things to do in Petaling Jaya
- Things to do in Penang
- Things to do in Medan
- Things to do in Langkawi
- Things to do in Sumatra
- Things to do in Kedah
- Things to do in Southern Thailand and Andaman Coast
- Things to do in West Java
- Things to do in Mekong Delta
- Things to do in South Coast