Top Singapore Parks
22 results | All Singapore Tours
* A traveler said: "We found the City Tour to be excellent. Our tour guide was very knowledgeable and took us to a number of key locations and we were able to walk around as well. Would highly recommend the tour for first timers to Singapore. Great value for money."
* A traveler said: "First-class. Driver was waiting and was very knowledgable on the drive to the hotel about the highlights of the city"
* A traveler said: "My normally jaded, usually non-communicative teenage son loved this tour. We had some flight problems and ended up getting in late on the day we had booked this for, but the company and the guide were very accommodating in working with us to find an adjusted schedule that worked. We got our heads filled with history, culture, food, art, music, religion, and all the highlights. We used public transportation, and did LOTS of walking. Monica tailored the tour to fit the divergent interests of me and my son, and made sure everyone was happy. In fact, the tour company sent out a questionnaire before assigning a guide to make sure they gave us a person who would best suit our style and interests. They hit it out of the park!"
* A traveler said: "Great way to get a taste of what Singapore has to offer. Driver was excellent and tour guide was knowledgeable, entertaining and kept the program moving. Highly recommend! Great way to start a trip to make plans on what you want to return to. Went with my aunts, uncles and cousin (all adults) and everyone enjoyed it."
* A traveler said: "Brilliant place To visit it was amazing I loved it a lot . Totally a must see in singapore and the animals are really looked after"
* A traveler said: "It was perfect - not too long and the sights were beautiful! Great way to end the day. Totally recommend and hotel pickup was great!"
* A traveler said: "This was a great service The driver was standing right out from baggage claim with my name placard. Walked about 50 meters to parking garage for his car and 25 minute drive to hotel. Very pleased"
* A traveler said: "Must do in Singapore. Highly recommended. Visit during the day and stay throughout evenin hours to see the fireworks and water shows."
* A traveler said: "The rides were informative and the duration was just right. The guide was knowledgeable and to my suprise, she conducted a quiz that the kids enjoyed."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic night tour through Singapore, it was a great snapshot of all the sites Singapore has to offer. Awesome tour of a beautiful city.. Travelled with teens ages 13 & 14 would highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "had a great time there with my mum. My mum needed to use a wheelchair and the process of getting one is easy and very cheap. Great tourist attraction, my mum and i had a great time going through both the Flower Dome and Cloud Forest. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Beautiful flowers and friendly staffs. Took many pictures in the orchid garden. Will visit again soon."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Sentosa Island
- Things to do in Pulau Ubin
- Things to do in Malaysia
- Things to do in Indonesia
- Things to do in Kuala Lumpur
- Things to do in Petaling Jaya
- Things to do in Penang
- Things to do in Medan
- Things to do in Langkawi
- Things to do in Sumatra
- Things to do in Kedah
- Things to do in Southern Thailand and Andaman Coast
- Things to do in West Java
- Things to do in Mekong Delta
- Things to do in South Coast