Top Singapore Outdoor Activities
135 results | All Singapore Tours
* A traveler said: "Loved this experience and the zoo itself! AMAZING experience for animal lovers. Don't miss the section where you can go into a rainforest-type area where all the animals are free to roam."
* A traveler said: "Great way to get a taste of what Singapore has to offer. Driver was excellent and tour guide was knowledgeable, entertaining and kept the program moving. Highly recommend! Great way to start a trip to make plans on what you want to return to. Went with my aunts, uncles and cousin (all adults) and everyone enjoyed it."
* A traveler said: "We found the City Tour to be excellent. Our tour guide was very knowledgeable and took us to a number of key locations and we were able to walk around as well. Would highly recommend the tour for first timers to Singapore. Great value for money."
* A traveler said: "had a great time there with my mum. My mum needed to use a wheelchair and the process of getting one is easy and very cheap. Great tourist attraction, my mum and i had a great time going through both the Flower Dome and Cloud Forest. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "we had Holden as our tour guide he was the best this is a must do in singapore see so much more than on a bus plus Holden was able to point out things we would not have known without him"
* A traveler said: "One of the most spectacular gardens and surrounds I have seen .Viator were very helpful in picking up from our hotel and dropping us off at the gardens."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful visit, not to be missed. Amazing to see all those beautiful animals during the night. Park facilities excellent."
* A traveler said: "It was perfect - not too long and the sights were beautiful! Great way to end the day. Totally recommend and hotel pickup was great!"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic night tour through Singapore, it was a great snapshot of all the sites Singapore has to offer. Awesome tour of a beautiful city.. Travelled with teens ages 13 & 14 would highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "The rides were informative and the duration was just right. The guide was knowledgeable and to my suprise, she conducted a quiz that the kids enjoyed."
* A traveler said: "Must do in Singapore. Highly recommended. Visit during the day and stay throughout evenin hours to see the fireworks and water shows."
* A traveler said: "Great welcome to Singapore our driver was pleasant, polite, knowledgable and drove really well. Could not fault it."
* A traveler said: "Brilliant place To visit it was amazing I loved it a lot . Totally a must see in singapore and the animals are really looked after"
* A traveler said: "The card is extremely easy to use and has many options to choose from. I would definately purchase it again."
* A traveler said: "We received advance notice about what to expect once we arrived in Batam. We had a wonderful guide standing with a sign to welcome us. She did a WONDERFUL job of taking us place to place. Great overview of the area."
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed this trip and were amazed at all the things we were able to do and see. Diane (hopefully spelled right!) was an fabulous host -- knowledgeable, amenable, and open to us veering off course a bit. Highly recommend her!"
* A traveler said: "We really loved this trip. The only disappointment was that we were promised copies of the photo's taken by Ash. Unfortunately these have not arrived and I would really appreciate you sending these please."
* A traveler said: "We wanted to see what it must have been like before Singapore was developed-- and this bike tour was a great way to see it. J.C. was our guide and he was polite, friendly, informative and enthusiastic. He showed us native plants, birds and we even caught a glimpse of a wild boar. We would recommend this tour heartily."
* A traveler said: "This tour was the highlight of our trip to Singapore. Our guide Eunice was very engaging and knowledgeable. Bikes were good quality and the route was well thought out - mostly using footpaths."
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful time! A very nice escape from the busy city life. We strongly recommend that you try it. Thank you Aaron!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Haw Par Villa (Tiger Balm Garden)
- Tiger Brewery
- Tanjong Beach
- Raffles' Landing Site
- St. John’s Island
- Sri Mariamman Temple
- The Istana
- Lee Kong Chian Natural History Museum
- Singapore Art Museum (SAM)
- Singapore XD Theatre
- Ode to Art
- Malay Heritage Centre
- Flight Experience Singapore
- Singapore Botanical Garden & National Orchid Garden
- Changi Beach Park
- Marina Bay Sands SkyPark
- Boat Quay
- Skyline Luge Sentosa
- Ubin Island (Pulau Ubin)
- Things to do in Sentosa Island
- Things to do in Pulau Ubin
- Things to do in Malaysia
- Things to do in Indonesia
- Things to do in Kuala Lumpur
- Things to do in Petaling Jaya
- Things to do in Penang
- Things to do in Medan
- Things to do in Langkawi
- Things to do in Sumatra
- Things to do in Kedah
- Things to do in Southern Thailand and Andaman Coast
- Things to do in West Java
- Things to do in Mekong Delta
- Things to do in South Coast