Top Singapore Kid-Friendly
Saved to wishlist!
3 results | All Singapore Tours
Sort by: Featured
With 21 different gallery spaces shining a light on the worlds of art, culture, science, and technology, the ArtScience Museum at Marina Bay Sands is widely considered among Singapore’s top family attractions. With this ticket, choose the entry time to suit your schedule and enjoy admission to the museum. Engage with the colorful displays, diverse exhibits, and thought-provoking educational activities, and explore the crossovers between art and technology in Singapore.
Enjoy a hassle-free visit to Jurong Bird Park in Singapore with a package that includes an admission ticket and hotel pickup. Take a self-guided tour of Asia’s largest bird park, using the air-conditioned panorail (tram) to glide around the park. You can check out exhibits such as the Waterfall Aviary, the penguin house, and daily animal shows at this family-friendly attraction.
Singapore River Safari for a wildlife experience themed around the world’s freshwater rivers. Discover eight river habitats, from the Yangtze to the Mississippi comes with animals of all types, including the beloved giant panda. Learn about the native animals found around the world’s legendary rivers thus experience a boat ride on the ‘Amazon River’. Next, explore the night jungle park on an open-air tram, catching sight of nocturnal animals in authentically created habitats. Don’t miss out watch one of the nightly shows. Highlights: • 8-hour Singapore Safari Tour (River & Night Safari) • Experience the colorful fish exhibit at the Congo River and observe ancient-looking creatures at the Nile-inspired ‘River of Life’ • Get close-up views of the animals on a guided trail walk • Watch the Creatures of the Night show or Thumbuakar Fire Performance • Round-trip transport by air-conditioned coach included from your hotel
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Kid-Friendly in Singapore?
The best Kid-Friendly in Singapore according to Viator travelers are:
What Kid-Friendly in Singapore are taking additional safety precautions?
These Singapore experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Kid-Friendly in Singapore are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Singapore may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Ubin Island (Pulau Ubin) Tours & Tickets
- Singapore Food Treats Tours & Tickets
- National Museum of Singapore Tours & Tickets
- Waterfront Promenade Tours & Tickets
- 1-Altitude Gallery & Bar Tours & Tickets
- Suntec City Mall Tours & Tickets
- MegaBounce Singapore Tours & Tickets
- St. Andrew's Cathedral Tours & Tickets
- Boat Quay Tours & Tickets
- Madame Tussauds Singapore Tours & Tickets
- Lau Pa Sat (Telok Ayer Market) Tours & Tickets
- Sentosa 4D AdventureLand Tours & Tickets
- Chijmes Tours & Tickets
- River Safari Tours & Tickets
- Bukit Timah Nature Reserve Tours & Tickets
- Sisters’ Islands Marine Park Tours & Tickets
- Mt. Faber Park Tours & Tickets
- Kusu Island Tours & Tickets
- MINT Museum of Toys Tours & Tickets
- Tiger Brewery Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Sentosa Island
- Things to do in Pulau Ubin
- Things to do in Malaysia
- Things to do in Indonesia
- Things to do in Kuala Lumpur
- Things to do in Petaling Jaya
- Things to do in Penang
- Things to do in Medan
- Things to do in Langkawi
- Things to do in Sumatra
- Things to do in Kedah
- Things to do in Southern Thailand and Andaman Coast
- Things to do in West Java
- Things to do in Mekong Delta
- Things to do in South Coast