Top Singapore Cruises & Sailing
- Cruise the Singapore River aboard a traditional bumboat, once used to ferry cargo along the river.
- See some of the city’s top attractions from the water, including Clarke Quay, the Raffles Landing Site, Boat Quay, Marina Bay Sands Skypark, the Fullerton Hotel, and Merlion Park.
- Enjoy a river cruise as part of a full-day sightseeing tour of Singapore.
- Choose between day or night sailings.
- Experience the best of Singapore by land and water on an unconventional amphibious Duck Tour.
54 results | All Singapore Tours
* A traveler said: "It was perfect - not too long and the sights were beautiful! Great way to end the day. Totally recommend and hotel pickup was great!"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic night tour through Singapore, it was a great snapshot of all the sites Singapore has to offer. Awesome tour of a beautiful city.. Travelled with teens ages 13 & 14 would highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "The crew was beautiful and we were even able to use our own music. The crew was extremely friendly, and swimming was great!"
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed this trip and were amazed at all the things we were able to do and see. Diane (hopefully spelled right!) was an fabulous host -- knowledgeable, amenable, and open to us veering off course a bit. Highly recommend her!"
* A traveler said: "Lived in Singapore +5 years and this genuinely was one of the best experience I have done! Great tour and tour guide!"
* A traveler said: "We found the City Tour to be excellent. Our tour guide was very knowledgeable and took us to a number of key locations and we were able to walk around as well. Would highly recommend the tour for first timers to Singapore. Great value for money."
* A traveler said: "Must do in Singapore. Highly recommended. Visit during the day and stay throughout evenin hours to see the fireworks and water shows."
* A traveler said: "Great way to get a taste of what Singapore has to offer. Driver was excellent and tour guide was knowledgeable, entertaining and kept the program moving. Highly recommend! Great way to start a trip to make plans on what you want to return to. Went with my aunts, uncles and cousin (all adults) and everyone enjoyed it."
* A traveler said: "I was looking forward to the historical aspect of this tour and was not disappointed. Our guide Gee Soo was very friendly and knowledgeable and he made the tour a great experience. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was a great overview of Singapore on our first night there. Our driver and tour leader were both friendly and knowledgeable. We experienced different cultural areas, new foods, and ended with a marvelous light show."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide, Dani, enthusiastically shared an insider's view of Singapore. She gave great insights into the history of Singapore through her vast knowledge and great storytelling. We had been to Singapore before, but learnt so much more through this tour. Well done and thanks, Dani."
* A traveler said: "Colin was amazing and so knowledgeable on everything. I would highly recommend this tour if you want to see all of Singapore especially if you only have a few days."
* A traveler said: "5 hour walking tour with Daryl Jan 6th 2020. Daryl was personable, knowledgeable and took us to spots we never would have seen on a larger group tour. Tour was tailored to what we were interested in seeing. Singapore is an amazing city and Daryl, a true ambassador for the city..."
* A traveler said: "My tour operator Su Ling did an outstanding job taking me around Singapore to try a wide variety of samples of different Singaporean cuisine. I enjoyed how she tailored the trip and providing background to the various places we visited. If you would like to have a one of a kind experience, I highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "We had a fabulous time with our guide Colin. Yes you can wander around yourself but you won’t go to the places you go on the tour and you won’t learn as much as you would on the tour. Superb experience and would highly recommend ."
* A traveler said: "Very good tour. The guide explained very well and we enjoyed it. The Orchid Garden, Marina Bay and China Town were very nice."
* A traveler said: "Gee Soo was a great guide - very informative , both in terms of history and development of the city but also of day-to-day life. Great mix of known sites and off the beaten track"
* A traveler said: "We spent the day with Monica and thoroughly enjoyed it! She was the best tour guide we had throughout our stay in Asia.|She told us all about Singapore and took us to a museum that showed us the layout and future plans of Singapore.|We were able to alter our tour to fit our needs."
* A traveler said: "This was a lot of fun. Being an adamant fan of crazy rich asians can't wait for the next two movies to come out. This trip shows places throughout the movie"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Private Tour: Batam Day Trip from Singapore with Round-Trip Ferry and Lunch
- Private Original Singapore City Sightseeing Walking Tour
- Singapore Private Food and Culture Tour in Chinatown
- Half Day or Full Day Private Custom Walking Tour of Singapore
- Private Cultural and Historical Singapore Food Tour with Local Hawker Centre
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- Catamaran Cruises
- Day Cruises
- Dinner Cruises
- Night Cruises
- Ports of Call Tours
- Shore Excursions
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Sunset Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Kranji War Memorial
- Singapore XD Theatre
- Images of Singapore
- Joo Chiat
- Peranakan Museum
- Wave House Sentosa
- Changi Memorial and Chapel
- National Library of Singapore
- Skyline Luge Sentosa
- Pulau Hantu (Ghost Island)
- Esplanade–Theatres on the Bay
- Tekka Center
- MINT Museum of Toys
- Cavenagh Bridge
- Supertree Grove at Gardens by the Bay
- Chek Jawa Wetlands
- Bukit Brown Cemetery
- Singapore Art Museum (SAM)
- Marine Parade Central Market and Food Centre (Marine Parade Hawker Centre)
- The Istana
- Things to do in Sentosa Island
- Things to do in Pulau Ubin
- Things to do in Malaysia
- Things to do in Indonesia
- Things to do in Kuala Lumpur
- Things to do in Petaling Jaya
- Things to do in Penang
- Things to do in Medan
- Things to do in Langkawi
- Things to do in Sumatra
- Things to do in Kedah
- Things to do in Southern Thailand and Andaman Coast
- Things to do in West Java
- Things to do in Mekong Delta
- Things to do in South Coast