Trick Eye Museum Tours and Activities
The Trick Eye Museums originated in Korea and can now be found all across Asia. The museums use art techniques to transforms 2D paintings into 3D images to create fascinating optical illusions, not to mention some great photo opportunities.
The Trick Eye Museum in Singapore features 90 artworks throughout six distinctly themed zones. These include: World of Masterpieces, Safari Kingdom, Star of Circus, Dream of Fairy Tale, Love In Winter, and Adventure Discovery. Many of the pieces have been specifically designed for the Singapore museum, featuring elements of the nation’s culture such as the Merlion – the country’s most iconic symbol.
This interactive museum allows its visitors to ‘step inside’ the art to create a visual narrative, encouraging people to use their imaginations and sense of humor as they pose and connect with the artwork.
Tours and Activities to Experience Trick Eye Museum
- Things to do in Sentosa Island
- Things to do in Pulau Ubin
- Things to do in Malaysia
- Things to do in Indonesia
- Things to do in Kuala Lumpur
- Things to do in Petaling Jaya
- Things to do in Penang
- Things to do in Medan
- Things to do in Langkawi
- Things to do in Sumatra
- Things to do in Kedah
- Things to do in Southern Thailand and Andaman Coast
- Things to do in West Java
- Things to do in Mekong Delta
- Things to do in South Coast