Sun Yat Sen Nanyang Memorial Hall Tours and Activities
The Sun Yat Sen Nanyang Memorial Hall is a colonial-style villa in Singapore that played a crucial role in the Xinhai Revolution in the early 20th century. Today, the hall is a museum commemorating Sun Yat Sen, the founding father of the Republic of China. It serves to highlight the influence Dr. Sun’s revolutionary activities had on Singapore, as well as Singapore's own contributions.
Ideal for history fans, this two-story museum is divided into five galleries and features around 400 artifacts, including paintings, statues, photographs, books, and calligraphy works. Highlights include a bronze wall mural spanning some 60 meters depicting Singapore's history over a 100-year period, from the 1840s to the 1940s. The bronze statues in the hall’s gardens are also particularly impressive.
The Sun Yat Sen Nanyang Memorial Hall is included in the Singapore ultimate attractions pass, which allows you to explore the city’s top attractions at your own pace with a pass that is valid for two, three, or five consecutive days.
Tours and Activities to Experience Sun Yat Sen Nanyang Memorial Hall
Frequently Asked Questions
- Go Singapore All-Inclusive City Pass with 35+ Attractions
- Go Singapore Explorer City Pass: Choose 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 or 7 Attractions
- Things to do in Sentosa Island
- Things to do in Pulau Ubin
- Things to do in Malaysia
- Things to do in Thailand
- Things to do in Kuala Lumpur
- Things to do in Petaling Jaya
- Things to do in Penang
- Things to do in Medan
- Things to do in Langkawi
- Things to do in Kedah
- Things to do in Sumatra
- Things to do in Southern Thailand and Andaman Coast
- Things to do in West Java
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in Southern Vietnam