Singapore Cricket Club Tours and Activities
Established in 1852, the Singapore Cricket Club is one of the most prestigious sports and social clubs in Singapore. With its whitewashed walls, brown roof, and dark green blinds, the clubhouse harks back to Singapore’s colonial era – a time when only the stronghold of the European elite were able to dine here and watch sporting events take place on the Padang. It wasn’t until after World War II that the club’s membership expanded to include Asians and other nationalities.
The Singapore Cricket Club has had three buildings on the Padang. The first was built in the 1860s, the second in 1877 and the third in 1884. Today, the Singapore Cricket Club is accessible only to its members and their guests and offers facilities for a variety of different sports. The club’s interior is adorned with artwork and an assortment of memorabilia and its bars and restaurants offer some striking views out over the Padang and toward the city skyline.
Tours and Activities to Experience Singapore Cricket Club
Frequently Asked Questions
- Private Tour: Singapore City Half-Day Tour
- Singapore City Tour (Shared Transfer)
- See 30+ Top Singapore Sights Private Tour!
- See 30+ Top Singapore Sights. Fun Local Guide!
- Things to do in Sentosa Island
- Things to do in Pulau Ubin
- Things to do in Malaysia
- Things to do in Thailand
- Things to do in Kuala Lumpur
- Things to do in Petaling Jaya
- Things to do in Penang
- Things to do in Medan
- Things to do in Langkawi
- Things to do in Kedah
- Things to do in Sumatra
- Things to do in Southern Thailand and Andaman Coast
- Things to do in West Java
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in Southern Vietnam