Lining the Singapore River, the renovated riverside warehouses and “godown” shophouses of historic Clarke Quay comprise one of Singapore’s major wining and dining precincts. Now pedestrianized and home to shops, restaurants, nightclubs, river cruise bumboats, and floating cafés, Clarke Quay is a good place to look for varied cuisines—from Italian to brewhouse to fine French—and relaxed outdoor bars with riverfront views. It’s also where you’ll find Singapore’s wild Reverse Bungy adventure ride.
Tours and tickets to Experience Clarke Quay
Should I book Clarke Quay tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Clarke Quay 2021?
What's the best way to experience Clarke Quay?
- City Sightseeing Singapore Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
- Private Tour: Nighttime Sightseeing with River Cruise
- Big Bus Singapore Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
- Singapore Skyline Photo Walk
Things to do near Singapore
- Things to do in Sentosa Island
- Things to do in Pulau Ubin
- Things to do in Malaysia
- Things to do in Thailand
- Things to do in Kuala Lumpur
- Things to do in Petaling Jaya
- Things to do in Penang
- Things to do in Medan
- Things to do in Langkawi
- Things to do in Kedah
- Things to do in Sumatra
- Things to do in Southern Thailand and Andaman Coast
- Things to do in West Java
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in Southern Vietnam