Bukit Brown Cemetery
Known by locals as Kopi Sua or Coffee Hill, the now abandoned Bukit Brown is home to the largest Chinese graveyard outside of China. The 200-plus acres of this iconic burial ground rank high among travelers’ favorite stops in Singapore because of its impressive tombstones and religious statues. These ancient artifacts are tucked into a picturesque hillside with walking trails and winding roads ideal for whiling away an afternoon. Some call it somber, others peaceful or tranquil—but all agree it’s worth a visit before modern industry—which includes plans for a new subway station—render Bukit Brown obsolete.
Bukit Brown Cemetery Tours
Should I book Bukit Brown Cemetery tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Bukit Brown Cemetery 2021?
What's the best way to experience Bukit Brown Cemetery?
Things to do near Singapore
- Things to do in Sentosa Island
- Things to do in Pulau Ubin
- Things to do in Malaysia
- Things to do in Thailand
- Things to do in Kuala Lumpur
- Things to do in Petaling Jaya
- Things to do in Penang
- Things to do in Medan
- Things to do in Langkawi
- Things to do in Kedah
- Things to do in Sumatra
- Things to do in Southern Thailand and Andaman Coast
- Things to do in West Java
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in Southern Vietnam