Top Siena Chocolate Tours
Saved to wishlist!
Wine, Beer & Spirits
1 result | All Siena Tours
Are you a curious and thirsty traveler looking to uncork some of Tuscany's wine secrets? Come to the Tuscan Wine School for an informative and fun class to learn about Tuscany's most important, traditional wines led by an English-speaking local expert. Discover the history and legends behind Tuscany's most significant wines and learn to swirl, smell and sip your way through the different types and styles of wine. The tasting of wines is enhanced by a series of different sample foods, and food pairing tips will be discussed, leaving you able to make better choices when choosing from local names in the city's restaurants.
Taking safety measures
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Chocolate Tours in Siena are taking additional safety precautions?
What Chocolate Tours in Siena are good for avoiding crowds?
- Mangia Tower (Torre del Mangia)
- Siena Historic Center (Siena Centro Storico)
- Santa Maria della Scala
- Siena Cathedral Museum (Museo dell’Opera Metropolitana)
- Piccolomini Library (Libreria Piccolomini)
- Baptistery of San Giovanni (Battistero di San Giovanni)
- National Art Gallery of Siena (Pinacoteca Nazionale Siena)
- Fonte Gaia (Gaia Fountain)
- Montalcino Fortress (Fortezza di Montalcino)
- Palio of Siena (Palio di Siena)
- Things to do in Tuscany
- Things to do in San Gimignano
- Things to do in Chianti
- Things to do in Florence
- Things to do in Livorno
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in Perugia
- Things to do in Lake Bolsena
- Things to do in Assisi
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Rome
- Things to do in Genoa
- Things to do in Venice
- Things to do in Umbria
- Things to do in Emilia-Romagna