* A traveler said: "From start to end, this was the most amazing day. Bruno was warm and knowledgeable. He treated us like family with insights on the area and made sure all was perfect at each of the vineyards we visited. He curated a perfect day- private winery tour in the country, lunch with an amazing view at buzzy Gambino, and wrapping up the day with the delicious wines, hospitality and breathtaking views at Gibellina. I must add we felt at ease the entire trip thanks to Bruno ensuring we had water, tea, coffee, peaches (from his home!)… it was a true delight."
* A traveler said: "Really good and 100% professional guide 👍😊 And marvelous experience . Beautiful views …………………..😄👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Giuseppe was very kind and knowledgeable, even though this was his first month touring. It is a nice tour, but do not expect to much from the caves and a lot of trekking."
* A traveler said: "The tour was just great. Alberto the Captain, fluent english is there to help you around with explanations and offering good wine and fruit on the boat. Eveyrhing wad just top of the top. I do recommend absolutely Veronica"
* A traveler said: "All 4 of us enjoyed our Private Tour up and around smoldering Etna. Though we just missed recent lava flow activity, our engaging and experienced Sicilian guide Roberto did an amazing job explaining the geology, geography, history and culture of the region. Interesting and fun. The tour ended at sunset with an incredible meal at the historic local Murgo Vineyard, where local Sicilian specialties were paired with various wine selections. At sunset, no less. A wonderful tour with an great guide followed by a delicious meal. As good as it gets. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Luca is a wealth of knowledge about the mountain, the geology and the vegetation surrounding Etna. The trip was memorable because of the information he shared. His passion for “Mama Etna” was very evident. The five hours in the tour was well worth it. We highly recommend the tour. Thank you, Luca!"
* A traveler said: "This is by far the best tour I’ve ever been around here! Really helped me appreciate what this place has to offer. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "Angelo was a knowledgeable, excellent guide with a great sense of humor. Great variety of food to try and see, as well as great background information of Palermo and Sicily. I would recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing trip! Such good value! Definitely recommend. We got to travel around on the boat for two hours, we did a swim stop off and also had Prosecco! Great tour guide! Very friendly! Absolutely beautiful sites"
* A traveler said: "Great. Informative, Our guide was very knowledgeable pleasant and friendly. I would recommend it to anyone who is a fan of the movie. The scenery was spectacular Thank you Salo"
* A traveler said: "Excellent day! Stefan and Luca were amazing - we were taught many dishes and provided so much food to eat along the way. Top quality activity and lovely people. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "An amazing experience, Salvo was the perfect host and guide. The vineyard was beautiful, and wine tasting was very informative, relaxed and fun. Lunch at the farmhouse, delicious. One of our best days in Sicily."
* A traveler said: "It Was wonderful , as it Was said in the publicity The travel was pleasant and arrests were really great"
* A traveler said: "This was an outstanding trip and our most memorable experience in the whole Siciliy! Francesco was a very knowledgeable guide (a volcanologist), at the same time fun and adventurous! At our request the company helpfully arranged transfer from Catania for additional fee and they provided excellent hiking boots, wind jackets and a bakcpack for us. Highly recommended trip!"
* A traveler said: "The trip was very interesting with different experiences (the tunnel and the walk)+ the explanations. The guide was passionate about the subject and told a lot of stories about local life"
* A traveler said: "I can't recommend this tour enough! Our tour guide Roberto was excellent. Really knowledgeable and very funny. Mount Etna is absolutely stunning as is the Alcantara Gorge. Our meal and wine tasting were really superb too. All in all it was a great day and I would do it again next time we are back in Sicily."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Matilda was great! The food and wine tasting were amazing! I would differently recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Drove up to 2000 heights and got to see the vulcano erupt. Tour guides were very nice and would 10/10 recommend!!"
* A traveler said: "Alfredo was a brilliant guide. We felt like we learned a lot about the area during the lovely relaxed tastings. We would definitley reccomend this to any of our friends travelling to the area. It was a brilliant way to sample local dishes and wine."
* A traveler said: "We had a tour with Roberto, it was very enjoyable and a great way to spend a day. Roberto was very friendly and informative and made the whole group laugh. We learned a lot and really enjoyed the snacks and drinks we got too. Highley recommend this trip for anyone you will not be disappointed"
* A traveler said: "We spent a great and funny morning with making pizza. We've already tried it at home, and the recept still worked :-)"
* A traveler said: "Very informative and well led tour with a caring staff. For those without an automobile, the tour is a very good value since both sites can be visited within a day tour. The only negative is that more time is required to see Villa Romana del Casale than was provided."
* A traveler said: "Phenomenal guides!! Great job, informative and professional staff. Well organized and great communication!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Taormina Roman Odeon
- Piazza & Fontana Pretoria
- Tecnoparco Archimede Museum (Tecnoparco Museo di Archimede)
- Massimo Opera House (Teatro Massimo)
- Opera Dei Pupi (Rod Marionette Theatre)
- Corvaja Palace (Palazzo Corvaja)
- Alcantara Gorges (Gole dell'Alcantara)
- Church of the Gesù (Chiesa del Gesù)
- Mandralisca Museum (Museo Mandralisca)
- Isola Bella
- Taormina Piazza Duomo
- Bell Tower and Astronomical Clock (Orologio Astronomico)
- Villa Comunale
- Taormina Cruise Port (Taormina Terminal Crociere)
- Catania Archaeological Park (Parco Archeologico Greco-Romano di Catania)
- Church of Santa Chiara (Chiesa di Santa Chiara)
- Church of the Santissima Annunziata dei Catalani (Chiesa della Santissima Annunziata dei Catalani)
- Church of San Domenico (Chiesa di San Domenico)
- Circumetnea Railway (Ferrovia Circumetnea)
- Mt. Etna (Monte Etna)
- Ursino Castle (Castello di Ursino)
- Via Etnea
- Ballarò Market (Mercato Ballarò)
- Capo Market (Mercato di Capo)
- Capuchin Catacombs (Catacombe dei Cappuccini)
- Things to do in Catania
- Things to do in Taormina
- Things to do in Palermo
- Things to do in Agrigento
- Things to do in Syracuse
- Things to do in Messina
- Things to do in Amalfi Coast
- Things to do in Puglia
- Things to do in Lazio
- Things to do in Mellieha
- Things to do in Valletta
- Things to do in Capri
- Things to do in Umbria
- Things to do in Adriatic Coast
- Things to do in Dalmatia