Top Sicily Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
478 results | All Sicily Tours
* A traveler said: "This is by far the best tour I’ve ever been around here! Really helped me appreciate what this place has to offer. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "Really good and 100% professional guide 👍😊 And marvelous experience . Beautiful views …………………..😄👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍"
* A traveler said: "I can't recommend this tour enough! Our tour guide Roberto was excellent. Really knowledgeable and very funny. Mount Etna is absolutely stunning as is the Alcantara Gorge. Our meal and wine tasting were really superb too. All in all it was a great day and I would do it again next time we are back in Sicily."
* A traveler said: "Angelo was a knowledgeable, excellent guide with a great sense of humor. Great variety of food to try and see, as well as great background information of Palermo and Sicily. I would recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Antonio was an excellent guide. His love of Sicilian wine, food and culture was evident in the memorable day he provided. We enjoyed meeting another couple from a world away making this a beautiful experience all around."
* A traveler said: "We had a tour with Roberto, it was very enjoyable and a great way to spend a day. Roberto was very friendly and informative and made the whole group laugh. We learned a lot and really enjoyed the snacks and drinks we got too. Highley recommend this trip for anyone you will not be disappointed"
* A traveler said: "Luca is a wealth of knowledge about the mountain, the geology and the vegetation surrounding Etna. The trip was memorable because of the information he shared. His passion for “Mama Etna” was very evident. The five hours in the tour was well worth it. We highly recommend the tour. Thank you, Luca!"
* A traveler said: "All 4 of us enjoyed our Private Tour up and around smoldering Etna. Though we just missed recent lava flow activity, our engaging and experienced Sicilian guide Roberto did an amazing job explaining the geology, geography, history and culture of the region. Interesting and fun. The tour ended at sunset with an incredible meal at the historic local Murgo Vineyard, where local Sicilian specialties were paired with various wine selections. At sunset, no less. A wonderful tour with an great guide followed by a delicious meal. As good as it gets. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "We had 2 tours with Viator. We’ve enjoyed every moment of it. Our guides Salvatore in Etna food and wine tasting tour and Lizar in Isola Bella boat tour were excellent."
* A traveler said: "Drove up to 2000 heights and got to see the vulcano erupt. Tour guides were very nice and would 10/10 recommend!!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Bruno, was really funny and interesting. We had a good time and we especially love the town of Savoca. But the time between the "dégustation" and the lunch was to close, so we were not hungry at all the enjoy the nice plate of fish."
* A traveler said: "If you are looking for a nice street tour of Catania with a side order of street food , then this is right for you. Anna our tour guide was very knowledgeable about the city, its culture and the food. She was very personable, spoke English very well and was attentive. We really enjoyed being with her. The tour began at the Piazza del Duomo on time and headed to the fish market where we sampled some local cheese as well as paper cones of fried fish. We then headed deeper into the city center up and down the streets where we samples local arancini and cipolline as well as seltz-limone e sale drinks. We finished off the tour with some welcome granite. The length of the tour was about four hours. We had just enough time to walk back to the Catania Central Train Station to catch our train back north."
* A traveler said: "Very informative and well led tour with a caring staff. For those without an automobile, the tour is a very good value since both sites can be visited within a day tour. The only negative is that more time is required to see Villa Romana del Casale than was provided."
* A traveler said: "Armando did a great job of getting us up and down the narrow streets and sharing life in Sicily as well as historic sites. Taormina is a nice little town with a Roman amphitheater and plenty of tourist shops and cafes. Castlemole had a nice view, but not really much else up there to do."
* A traveler said: "Alfredo was a brilliant guide. We felt like we learned a lot about the area during the lovely relaxed tastings. We would definitley reccomend this to any of our friends travelling to the area. It was a brilliant way to sample local dishes and wine."
* A traveler said: "Great. Informative, Our guide was very knowledgeable pleasant and friendly. I would recommend it to anyone who is a fan of the movie. The scenery was spectacular Thank you Salo"
* A traveler said: "The trip was very interesting with different experiences (the tunnel and the walk)+ the explanations. The guide was passionate about the subject and told a lot of stories about local life"
* A traveler said: "We spent a great and funny morning with making pizza. We've already tried it at home, and the recept still worked :-)"
* A traveler said: "What a great experience. We had a wonderful tour guide who provided an detailed history of Mount Etna. We never felt rushed during the tour. Once in a lifetime experience of an active volcano."
* A traveler said: "This cooking class was amazing. We met the chef in downtown Taormina and then walked to the local market to pick up ingredients for our meal. At the restaurant we were given water and wine while we cooked our 3 course meal. The instructions were clear, fun, engaging and educational. I cannot recommend this class enough!"
* A traveler said: "Very good tour, but know that you and your clothes will get quite dirty due to the ashes, so dress accordingly"
* A traveler said: "Nice tour with an enjoyable guide. We had plenty explanations on every site visited. Both places were worth a visit."
* A traveler said: "The tour was excellent. The right amount of time on each island to enjoy everything they had to offer."
* A traveler said: "Alessio has been a perfect guide for us. First we went to Etna and we received every explanations, then we had lunch in a very nice place where we ate typical sicilian food, and finally we enjoyed Taormina. We think the tour is perfect and very complete and we recommend to everybody."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Villa Bellini
- Enchanted Castle of Sciacca (Castello Incantato di Sciacca)
- Palermo Cruise Port (Terminal Crociere di Palermo)
- Ear of Dionysius (Orecchio di Dionisio)
- Palatine Chapel (Capella Palatina)
- Syracuse Cathedral (Duomo di Siracusa)
- Villa Comunale
- House Museum of Soap (Casa Museo del Sapone)
- Basilica of San Salvatore (Basilica del SS. Salvatore)
- Taormina Roman Odeon
- Massimo Opera House (Teatro Massimo)
- Neapolis Archaeological Park (Parco Archeologico della Neapolis)
- Aeolian Islands (Isole Eolie)
- Opera Dei Pupi (Rod Marionette Theatre)
- Kolymbetra Garden (Giardino della Kolymbethra)
- Taormina Piazza Duomo
- Bell Tower and Astronomical Clock (Orologio Astronomico)
- Things to do in Catania
- Things to do in Taormina
- Things to do in Palermo
- Things to do in Agrigento
- Things to do in Syracuse
- Things to do in Messina
- Things to do in Amalfi Coast
- Things to do in Puglia
- Things to do in Lazio
- Things to do in Mellieha
- Things to do in Valletta
- Things to do in Capri
- Things to do in Umbria
- Things to do in Adriatic Coast
- Things to do in Dalmatia