* A traveler said: "Number one national park of Croatia for me! I loved it. Even though because of dryness, some cascades were loyer in water. Also The restaurant in the park"foot in water" is unique! Excellent food made by the restaurant family themselves. So Nice people."
* A traveler said: "Great Skipper Borna. Very friendly and je knew a lot about Kornstroh. Very relaxing day in beautiful scenery."
* A traveler said: "We had a great trip! Ivan was very authentic and fun and a great instructor. We were able to see a lot and he gave us input to all the sights. We also visited a small island and were able to snorkle with all the material Ivan brought specifically for us. After that we toured the island and learned a lot about the history and took a break with delicious beer & fish in a small bar close to the sea. Truly amazing day! Would highly recommend this! The price is more than justified!"
* A traveler said: "We had a perfect tour through the worth seeing old town of Sibenik. Igor is very well informed and knows many exciting anecdotes, he is also very friendly and entertaining. There were only us two with him and we enjoyed the tour fully. He took well over three hours for us and had a lot to tell us about all the epochs. Absolutely recommendable! Defenetly the best way to explore the City! Thank you, Igor."
* A traveler said: "We use Viatours alot whille travelling around and Marin was one fo the best guides yet.. we had been in the town for a few days so he basically made the tour up to suit our needs,,,, he was factual and funny and we learned so much about the towns architecture and history - I was 100% glad to be on this tour."
* A traveler said: "This tour was superb. We booked it as a shore excursion for our eight family members and couldn't be happier. Our guide tried to show us as much as possible and was very knowledgeable. We first went to the national park while driving along a lovely coastline. Then, those who were able, hiked down to a gorgeous waterfall. After that, we went back to the historic old walled town, which is a World Heritage site and had a walking tour. Very good value for the money spent."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Dalmatia
- Things to do in Split
- Things to do in Zadar
- Things to do in Hvar
- Things to do in Makarska
- Things to do in Plitvice Lakes National Park
- Things to do in Visoko
- Things to do in Sarajevo
- Things to do in Dubrovnik
- Things to do in Zagreb
- Things to do in Ljubljana
- Things to do in Venice
- Things to do in Rome
- Things to do in Central Croatia
- Things to do in Istria