Things to Do in Seychelles
High in the hills above Anse Royal, visitors enjoy the sights and smells of the Seychelles in the fragrant gardens of Le Jardin du Roi Spice Garden. Wander the aromatic grounds filled with herbs, spices, and medicinal plants and marvel over endemic giant tortoises, before visiting the small planter’s house museum to learn more.
The Seychelles is a destination for lovers, and Baie Ternay is its hot spot for adventurers. That’s because this pristine beach is home to some of the island’s top snorkeling and diving, thanks to crystal-clear waters and incredible coral reefs right next to shore. This idyllic beach is an ideal place for relaxation and sunbathing, while also offering travelers picturesque views of Morne Seychellois peak, the island’s tallest mountain.
Those in the know say an excursion to Baie Ternay Marine National Park is an essential part of any Seychelles’ visit, and the turquoise waters, lush mangroves, and secluded stretches of sand offer up some of the best beaches in the area.
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in Beau Vallon
- Things to do in Praslin Island
- Things to do in Anse Volbert
- Things to do in La Digue Island
- Things to do in Madagascar
- Things to do in Mauritius
- Things to do in Mahe
- Things to do in Trou d'Eau Douce
- Things to do in Mombasa
- Things to do in Zanzibar City
- Things to do in Zanzibar
- Things to do in Kilimanjaro
- Things to do in Kerala
- Things to do in Southern Province